Question from Kelli36

How do you get the antidote to the girl that has been poisoned?

I need to get the antidote to the food poisoned girl and I am having trouble. Can anyone help?

Kelli36 provided additional details:

We tried that but each time we get the antidote and never reach the girl in time. POOF goes the antidote. Help.

Aruiz14 answered:

This was a tough one for me as well. You will have to go by horse to get there in time , but don't try to blend with the crowd. Chances are there isn't a crowd that can get what you need done in time. Instead, go around the building quickly to get behind the doctor. Steal the antidote from the behind the doctor and then quickly climb up the ladder that should be to the right of him. Once again you'll need a horse to get back in time. You'll be cutting it close,fyi, I made it with about 6 seconds left. Hope this helps.
1 0

Answers

sladfj answered:

Call your horse and go there, then, get off and blend with a croud, get close to the doctor and steal, then ride back. Hope this helps!
0 0