How do you get the antidote to the girl that has been poisoned?

1. I need to get the antidote to the food poisoned girl and I am having trouble. Can anyone help?

User Info: Kelli36

Kelli36 - 5 years ago
    We tried that but each time we get the antidote and never reach the girl in time. POOF goes the antidote. Help.

User Info: Kelli36

Kelli36 - 5 years ago

1. This was a tough one for me as well. You will have to go by horse to get there in time , but don't try to blend with the crowd. Chances are there isn't a crowd that can get what you need done in time. Instead, go around the building quickly to get behind the doctor. Steal the antidote from the behind the doctor and then quickly climb up the ladder that should be to the right of him. Once again you'll need a horse to get back in time. You'll be cutting it close,fyi, I made it with about 6 seconds left. Hope this helps.

User Info: Aruiz14

Aruiz14 - 5 years ago 1 0

1. Call your horse and go there, then, get off and blend with a croud, get close to the doctor and steal, then ride back. Hope this helps!

User Info: sladfj

sladfj - 5 years ago 0 0