How do you kill 25 guards while on horseback?

1. I have shot them killed them with my sword do you have to be on a horse also?

User Info: sadclown11

sadclown11 - 5 years ago

1. Actually, this is an error on Ubisofts part for wording - the game means to say 'Kill 25 Horseback Guards'. To get the challenge, simply kill 25 of the mounted Guard archetype, not just anyone who gets on a horse. Also, it does NOT matter how you kill them.

User Info: AkridHunter

AkridHunter - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Yes, duh thats why it says 25 kills ON horseback

User Info: 161366

161366 - 5 years ago 1 7
  2. i found it was easiest to be sure the game logs your kills, by jumping from one horse onto the horse of a guard and assassinating him. I rode around for a long time killing foot guards from horse back to no avail.

User Info: gumpwumper

gumpwumper - 5 years ago 2 1
  3. Just run around the countryside with the crossbow and shoot any guard riding a horse. You don't have to be on a horse and using the hidden blade on foot doesn't count because Ezio pulls the rider off the horse before he kills them

User Info: Lordofnowhere

Lordofnowhere - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. The answer is in the question. All you have to do is only go to different guards while on a horse and kill them in any way except air assassination because then it wont count.

User Info: darckalchemy21

darckalchemy21 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Since it's been a while, if you still don't have this achievement, I believe you are trying to complete a DLC achievement, meaning that even though it is on your list, you need to download the Da Vinci Disappearance in order to actually get the achievement.

User Info: Dawn_Reaver

Dawn_Reaver - 4 years ago 0 1