Where can I find Altairs Sword?---again

1. I've already completed the assassin's guild challenges and gotten the sword and had it equipped. After I completed a sequence more weapons became available to purchase at the blacksmith. So I purchased them, and lost Altairs Sword. I've looked in the hideout, and the place for it is blank. Do I have to complete the challenges again? Is it glitched?

User Info: jestiff72

jestiff72 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You have to complete all of the Assassins Guild Challenges! They give it to you as a reward!

User Info: faithntubz

faithntubz - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. I had the same problem once you go to base just go to the wepon racks and it will be there

User Info: sorasmith

sorasmith - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. If the weapon spot is blank, then you defininetly have some glitch.

To the answerers above, ha has already said it's not on the weapons rack and he already completed the assassain's challenges.

User Info: 007Sniper014

007Sniper014 - 4 years ago 0 0