Question from Ultimous3

Is The Game actually good???

hello actually I'm saving up money and was hoping to buy a game for my 360,I just want to know if this game is good,nice graphics,long gameplay, and a nice storyline.And also give me a "what's hot and what's not" list.please answer as soon as you can

From: bloodytimes 3 years ago

Personally, I really like this game. I think it has amazing graphics, storyline is easy to follow, but for how long the game is, it really depends on HOW good you are at it. If you wanna get 100% sync in every mission and do EVERYTHING in the game, it'll take you a long time. (took me about 15hrs) And Multiplayer gets boring fast but its still fun.

And for your list of games I'd recommend:

Dead Space2 is a MUST!
Red Dead Redemption (massive multiplayer and OUTSTANDING single player)
Halo Reach
Fallout3 and Fallout: New Vegas
Call of Duty Black Ops and Call of Duty MW2 (I hate these games but maybe you'll like them)
Enslaved
Fable3
Left 4 Dead 2 (if you like killing zombies)
SplinterCell: Conviction

If I had to pick outta these titles I would pick Red Dead Redemption. It's the perfect game.