Question from TheBoxinator

How do I get the "Going Up" achievement?

There's an achievement listed as "Going Up" where you have to kill a guard using the weight that falls when you use a lift. I have done this at least three times. Can anyone tell me exactly how to get this achievement?

TheBoxinator provided additional details:

I'm sorry, but I guess I wasn't specific enough. I meant that I have killed a guard this way at least three times. I was wondering if there was some requirement that I was missing. Good answer, though.

Eskimoobob answered:

You have to have The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC (800 MS) of course since this Achievement is not included in the base 1000 Gamer points. After downloading said DLC just have a grip of guards chase you and run up to a quick lift; jump on and the achievement should unlock.
2 0

Answers

HoshunMk112 answered:

Easiest way to get it is to find a lift. Once you find a lift, track down a few guards and piss 'em off, and make them follow you to the lift. Once you're there, get them to gather up around you near the lift, and trigger it. It should kill at least one of them.
1 0

daem0nz answered:

assuming you have the DLC... attract the attention of a group of guards, but locate a lift first so that you will know where to run, after attracting their attention, enter into a chase so that they follow you and run straight towards the lift as soon as you go up the bag will fall and drop on one of the below guards. There maybe a small chance you miss hence why its best to attract a group before going up the lift :)
1 0

Jackal031196 answered:

It's a DLC achievement for the Da Vinci Disappearance. I've had the same problem before I got the DLC, then after I got it I tried again and succeded.
0 0