Why haven't my alternative costumes unlocked?

1. I have completed all of the VR missions, most with bronze, but some higher medals, but the Raiden Costume hasn't unlocked. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, or whether it was something i could deal with quickly. It might be a case of I'm not looking for it in the right place, or something simple like that.

User Info: H16HP01N7

H16HP01N7 - 5 years ago
    I wish I could help out but I didnt even know that completing all the VR missions got you any reward. I thought the Raiden costume was a mod, but anyway maybe you could either downlaid the mod or possibly beating the Vr missions with gold medals might do it Hope it helped. ^_^

User Info: sgcnadesf891

sgcnadesf891 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Raiden is for gold on all VR I think.

User Info: Theghostlives

Theghostlives - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You unlock Raiden from getting bronze or better medals in every VR mission. You can find the outfit in the "outfits" section of the "inventory" section from the pause menu.

User Info: sednarules

sednarules - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I completed all of the VR Training missions with at least bronze medals and i got the raiden costume. It could be a glitch or something. Try going to the VR menu and make sure you got them all.

User Info: I2edDI2agon

I2edDI2agon - 5 years ago 0 0