Question from H16HP01N7

Why haven't my alternative costumes unlocked?

I have completed all of the VR missions, most with bronze, but some higher medals, but the Raiden Costume hasn't unlocked. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, or whether it was something i could deal with quickly. It might be a case of I'm not looking for it in the right place, or something simple like that.

sgcnadesf891 asked for clarification:

I wish I could help out but I didnt even know that completing all the VR missions got you any reward. I thought the Raiden costume was a mod, but anyway maybe you could either downlaid the mod or possibly beating the Vr missions with gold medals might do it Hope it helped. ^_^

Answers

Theghostlives answered:

Raiden is for gold on all VR I think.
0 0

sednarules answered:

You unlock Raiden from getting bronze or better medals in every VR mission. You can find the outfit in the "outfits" section of the "inventory" section from the pause menu.
0 0

I2edDI2agon answered:

I completed all of the VR Training missions with at least bronze medals and i got the raiden costume. It could be a glitch or something. Try going to the VR menu and make sure you got them all.
0 0

Costumes? Open killjoy9k
How can I change Ezio back to default costumes? Answered Mortalitor
Why did I lose "everything" when I unlocked the secret Armor? Open cherokee_16
Are there games similar to AC Brotherhood? Unanswered gamerman11385
Terracotta Pots & Nutmeg? Unanswered CALZORZ