In Apple a day...?

1. In apple a day every time I become anonymous I get booted out of my hiding spot and the guards start going after me again so I can't continue the mission, did any one else have the same problem? If so how did you get past it?

User Info: psywarrior_84

psywarrior_84 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. The problem is that while the guards check the hiding spot like a bale of hay they stab it causing Ezio to jump out so if that happens again just go from hiding spot to hiding spot or if you cant get on a roof and call in an Arrow Storm to dispatch them along the way. Hope it helps.

User Info: darckalchemy21

darckalchemy21 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Im having the same problem but the gaurds dont even get close to what i hide in. i jump out for some reason and the assassins guild is unavailable it says. please help

User Info: Mattstcyr

Mattstcyr - 5 years ago 0 0