Question from GANGSTER5557

"Save options failed. The storage device containing the gamer profile in use?"

"Save options failed. The storage device containing the gamer profile in use has been removed. (Press a to click okay)
This is the error that comes up on my game when I want to play.
What is the reasoning/cause of this, and how can it be resolved. The game has full functionality, and all of my other games my gamer profile is attached to it and it saves fine. Also, my achievement list does not pop up when I hit the home button and scroll to the left. Very confused someone please save me before I go insane and rage....and break my xbox.

Answers

werewing answered:

First things first,did you contact Microsoft(360 Manufacturers) and Ubisoft(Makers of the game)?

The way it phrases the question, it sounds like the Hard drive is in use by something else. Try Disconnecting it from any other external processes(connection to live or your computer) or restarting.
0 0