Ongoing armor glitch?

1. Alright, I finally got the Brutus armor after beating the game. All was well until I noticed I was taking A LOT of damage from hits and falls. When I looked at my armor details, I noticed there a was a little flashing red X linked to my shoulder piece. I've never had broken armor in-game, but I think that's what it was saying. Thing is, the menu still says the armor is not damaged and I can't repair it. I've tried switching back to other armor sets, but the red x on my shoulder pauldron still persists.

This is affecting my health bar too. When I'm playing, my bar is never "full" so to say. I can eat medicine after medicine and never hear the full heath tone. The 'Heal Now' option at doctors doesn't work either. I'll click it, get the pop up saying I'm healed, but it doesn't do anything and I can keep selecting 'Heal Now'.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Notes: I had my game installed on my harddrive when this happened. I've deleted it, played from the disk and still no luck.

User Info: agt_ferret

agt_ferret - 5 years ago
    As I've stated, the armor is not damaged or broken. Unless it's the armor of Brutus, which still has the little 'x', it can still get damaged or broken over time. I've repaired countless times, still the little x persists.

User Info: agt_ferret

agt_ferret - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Have you tried to visit a blacksmith and see if you can repair the armor? This might solve it for you.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 1

Question Status
Map glitch? Unresolved
DLC glitch? Unresolved
I'm stuck in a glitch, what do I do? Unresolved
Glyph glitch? Answered
Can someone help with my health glitch? Unresolved