Review by KeredsBlaze

"Join the Brotherhood"

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Gameplay--8.5/10
The gameplay is virtually the same from AC2, however new combo kills are possible as well as the use of a secondary weapon while you are in battle such as the gun. I love the new multiplayer that was introduced into brotherhood, it really enhances the assassins creed experience. The only faults that I had with gameplay was some jumps didn't go where I wanted them to ( but not many) and no counter strikes don't always seem really responsive. Multiplayer is great, so if you were having any doubts about that, don't worry, you will enjoy it.

Visuals--9/10
Simply put. Rome is beautiful. The colisseum looks perfect and the sights and sounds are right on. Just as good as they were in AC2.

Story--8/10
The story is a good one, and continues from the ending of AC2. You continue to play as Ezio in this title and continue on through his story until the end. The best part of the story are the scenes that take place with Desmond and the ending is the best in the series thus far, but yes it is a cliffhanger...sooorry. The thing that I didn't like about the story in this game however is that it felt a bit rushed and too short overall, that may be because the developers were focusing on the multiplayer experience for this title which is awesome.

Length/Replay--9/10
This is probably the biggest improvement in this series. There is a ton to do in AC:B. After the story, you can complete guild challenges and train recruits into full fledged assassins. Not to mention the multiplayer, and the fact that you have to rebuild Rome little by little, this game will keep you busy for hours.

Characters--8/10
The characters are good in this game, but it is mostly the same characters that we already know, and there isn't much more development in these characters. Since the story is shorter, the characters don't get a ton of time individually.

Music/Sound--7/10
I personally think that Brotherhood has the best music and sound out of the series, it fits the gameplay well, and just blends well altogether, I was pretty impressed with it and suprised as well.

Overall I would give the game 8.5/10 if you love Assassins Creed games and online multiplayer this is a must buy. It continues the great story of Ezio and is a beautiful game. I have it listed as my number 8 favorite game of all time.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 12/14/10

Game Release: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (US, 11/16/10)