Turning off WWE Universe mode?

1. Is there any way to turn OFF WWE Universe mode? Sometimes I just want to play a regular exhibition match. In THQ's preview they said that the mode can be turned off. When I click the right stick, the marquee at the bottom of the screen goes away, but when I go to play an exhibition match, it goes back to the calendar afterwards. I don't want EVERY match I play to count on my WWE Universe mode, especially when I'm playing a match in the Superstars arena for instance but it counts on my next episode of Raw.

User Info: highscorekid

highscorekid - 6 years ago

1. Yes you can turn off WWE Universe Mode. You don't click R3 a.k.a. The Right Analog Stick to do it, though. You just tap the Right Analog Stick in any direction. When you do so, you'll notice the little WWE Universe Mode Icon in the Lower Right Hand Corner of your screen will cease to be animated. That will tell you if it's on or off. When it's on, it's got animated stars around/behind it. For best results, toggle WWE Universe Mode on or off from the Main Menu. There are some sections of the menu where you can't toggle WWE Universe Mode on or off, chief among them being the WWE Universe Section. If you're inside the WWE Universe Section (where you can affect the matches, set your Superstars' Options [Show, Rivlaries, Crowd Reaction, etc.]), the game won't let you toggle WWE Universe Mode off because it has to be on for you to make those changes. As such, whenever you enter a section that requires WWE Universe Mode to be on to function, the game will automatically toggle it on.

User Info: GamerzEdge

GamerzEdge - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yeah the WWE Universe should fade away when it is turned off. Then you can do whatever you want.

User Info: greenarrow5

greenarrow5 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. greenarrow5 is right. The ticker at the bottom of the screen will disappear when it's off. All you have to do is press the Right Stick in (or R3), then you're good to do whatever you want WWE Universe unaffected!

User Info: NeoGenesisXG2

NeoGenesisXG2 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. If u play every match in the show then dont go to the next show start an match then before you go into the match it should say all the matches have been played do you wish to go to the next show clicking no will turn universe mode off hope this helps

User Info: ItzPostleGamEr

ItzPostleGamEr - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. Just press down on the R analog stick (or R3) and it will turn off.

User Info: MasterSatsujin

MasterSatsujin - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. They were taking about turning off the news ticker not the mode its self,the mode IS exhibition mode it replaced it.

User Info: RavenX08

RavenX08 - 5 years ago 0 0