What is the ECW Create Modes Content on Smackdown vs. Raw 2011?

1. I held ten matches in Exhibition mode and I still haven't got anything, I need to know what it is.

User Info: jfool88

jfool88 - 6 years ago

1. Just got a message that says you can now assign your Created Superstar to the ECW brand / ECW Story Designer content. It can be any type of match just as long as it is a 1-on-1

User Info: ohioarmy05

ohioarmy05 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I think it is the brand logo and ECW intro for create-a-storyline...

And by the way: I unlocked it through Universe, but NEVER changed any matches... and maybe only one-on-one counts?

User Info: The_Lion_WWE

The_Lion_WWE (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. How to unlock it ?? can't change any matches to unlocked it?? so , play wwe universe without changing the matches until wrestlemania??i dont know??

User Info: picoyoes

picoyoes - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. You have to win 10 matches in WWE Universe. It has to be a select match though, not a custom. Still haven't figured out what it is yet.

User Info: seaim514

seaim514 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Do you guys have ECW intro in story designer?
    Well, i have it, but don't know if it was already available... checked this mode the first time after unlocking everything...
    And the ECW brand logo?

User Info: The_Lion_WWE

The_Lion_WWE (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Are you all sure about this?

The ECW arena has nothing to do with the creation modes. And I don't recall getting an on screen prompt saying I unlocked it.
    I'm going to try doing ten matches in basic play mode with universe turned off.

User Info: jonathan_james_

jonathan_james_ - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. I know that the ECW arena has nothing to do with it!
    That was unlocked after playing a certain ppv in universe, right?

I mean the ECW intro --> like for RAW, SmackDown and the ppv's (see the hall, camera shows fans and so on)!
    But i have to admit, that i'm not 100% sure, because like i said:
    Checked out create-a-storyline the first time after unlocking everything and there was the ECW intro available... so i DON'T know if it was unlocked or not.
    Maybe it can also be some "hardcore" scenes, like the attack through 2 tables... don't know...

And: I unlocked it playing Universe --> I was playing ALL of the matches (never changed anything), so i did far more than the 10 matches you have to do, so i think only normal 1 vs. 1 count for these 10 matches...
    And after that a message was showing "Unlocked ECW Story Designer" (or something like that)!

User Info: The_Lion_WWE

The_Lion_WWE (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0