Question from jfool88

What is the ECW Create Modes Content on Smackdown vs. Raw 2011?

I held ten matches in Exhibition mode and I still haven't got anything, I need to know what it is.

ohioarmy05 answered:

Just got a message that says you can now assign your Created Superstar to the ECW brand / ECW Story Designer content. It can be any type of match just as long as it is a 1-on-1
2 0

Answers

The_Lion_WWE answered:

I think it is the brand logo and ECW intro for create-a-storyline...

And by the way: I unlocked it through Universe, but NEVER changed any matches... and maybe only one-on-one counts?
0 0

picoyoes answered:

How to unlock it ?? can't change any matches to unlocked it?? so , play wwe universe without changing the matches until wrestlemania??i dont know??
0 0

seaim514 answered:

You have to win 10 matches in WWE Universe. It has to be a select match though, not a custom. Still haven't figured out what it is yet.
0 0

The_Lion_WWE answered:

Do you guys have ECW intro in story designer?
Well, i have it, but don't know if it was already available... checked this mode the first time after unlocking everything...
And the ECW brand logo?
0 0

jonathan_james_ answered:

Are you all sure about this?

The ECW arena has nothing to do with the creation modes. And I don't recall getting an on screen prompt saying I unlocked it.
I'm going to try doing ten matches in basic play mode with universe turned off.
0 0

The_Lion_WWE answered:

I know that the ECW arena has nothing to do with it!
That was unlocked after playing a certain ppv in universe, right?

I mean the ECW intro --> like for RAW, SmackDown and the ppv's (see the hall, camera shows fans and so on)!
But i have to admit, that i'm not 100% sure, because like i said:
Checked out create-a-storyline the first time after unlocking everything and there was the ECW intro available... so i DON'T know if it was unlocked or not.
Maybe it can also be some "hardcore" scenes, like the attack through 2 tables... don't know...

And: I unlocked it playing Universe --> I was playing ALL of the matches (never changed anything), so i did far more than the 10 matches you have to do, so i think only normal 1 vs. 1 count for these 10 matches...
And after that a message was showing "Unlocked ECW Story Designer" (or something like that)!
0 0

ECW Create Modes Content?? Answered jonathan_james_
Smackdown vs raw 2011? Open Kevin0998
what is the Smackdown vs raw 2011 roster? Answered VJFEGJGH
How do you find the smackdown vs raw 2011 roster? Open VJFEGJGH
Is Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011 worth buying? Open WrestleManiac87