How do i unlock stone cold?

1. I know stone cold is on the game but dont know how to unlock him does any1 know, if any1 could help it would greatly be appreciated.

User Info: bowers616

bowers616 - 6 years ago

1. You have to do the Challenge Matches in Christians Road to Wrestlemania, I will list the Challenges that you need to do and how to initiate them:

- Week 4 - Talk to William Regal in the North Locker Room

- Week 5 - Talk to Kane in the Parking Lot

- Week 8 - Talk to CM Punk in the Left Hallway

- Week 9 - Talk to Chris jericho in the Training Room

- Week 11 - Talk to Rhodes and Dibiase in Left Hallway (Must have chosen to cash in against Michaels or not at all, DO NOT CASH IN AGAINST EDGE, personally I didn't cash in till teddy called me and I had to make a decision)

- Wrestlemania - Before starting the stroy match, go to the green room and talk to Austin, match will start immediately

Hope this helps

User Info: TheGazatron

TheGazatron - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I left the MITB left unanswered and found Stone Cold after completeing all of the other challenges. Then went on to cash in on Edge.

Make sure you Save it in one of the permanent slots after fighting Austin.

Then you can go back in the time machine; if you did the sidequest, and Cash in the MITB on Edge in week 10,11 or 12 for the Edge and Christian Entrance Extras.

User Info: jonathan_james_

jonathan_james_ - 6 years ago 0 0