Question from amazingasian79

I need help understanding how to do grappling and combo attach?

I feel like I'm doin the same grapples...can anyone explain how the grapple system works...and the combo system explanation...some times I do a grapple during a grapple...and wanna know how...all and all just a better understanding of doin moves...

Dim_Sum123 answered:

You can press a b ,a y, a x, b x, b y, b a, b b in any direction and you will do different moves
0 0

Answers

zer0knowledge answered:

I am having the same problem, so take this for what it's worth, but as far as i can tell there is a grapple assigned to each face button once you initiate the grapple. Also, right stick changes the way you are holding your opponent. I hope that helps, but the game seems REAL button-mashy.
0 0

Sandman25251975 answered:

you will have a lot more fun if you learn it, it also seems that when you do flick the right button, you only get 2 more moves instead of 4. try it out, grapple, press a button, grapple, press the next button and so on. I was suprised when i found it out how fun the game is.
0 0

Golem345 answered:

The Grappler class characters are also able to chain from one grapple to the next if you press an attack or grab button right when the first move impacts the opponent, and can chain multiple ones together if you do it right.
3 0

Daggerborn answered:

I noticed a lot of people talk about the moves but don't actually list the button combinations involved. Here's an easy one you can do with Triple H that does a fair amount of damage and I've found is flexible. Light grapple > b > a >y > x.
Also note that this combo is pretty flexible, it also leads to other grapple combos. For instance I've pressed b > b> a and it caps it off with a different move. It doesn't seem to matter what the second button is after the first suplex as he almost always seems to do a second suplex followed by a third move.
0 0