DLC Questions?

1. I was wondering when and if there is going to be DLC released, i mean I assume there is going to be character packs and all that kind of stuff i am just wondering when, who they, and cost as well as cost compared to the PS3 version? I rented this game and fell in love with it and I am basing me buying it off this information. Thank you.

User Info: closingshuteyes

closingshuteyes - 6 years ago

1. DLC Content for the game will feature:

- The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase
    - Ted DiBiase
    - Dusty Rhodes
    - Cody Rhodes
    - Hawk
    - Animal
    - Big Bossman
    - Chris Jericho
    - Jerry "The King" Lawler
    - Michael Hayes
    - Mark Henry
    - R-Truth

User Info: Ctron33

Ctron33 - 6 years ago 1 0

1. well there's two things to this answer -

1) Million Dollar Pack - featuring Million Dollar Man and Ted DiBiase Jr - the only way you get this for now is by buying the million dollar pack version of All Stars

2) Honky Tonk Man is a DLC character; unfortunatly at this time, he's only available for people who pre-ordered the game.

hope this helps.

User Info: Manic2008

Manic2008 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I believe everyone gets honky tonk you only get the million dollar pack with pre order

User Info: SeannyBlack

SeannyBlack - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The Million dollar pack wont be available to download until the19th of April.

User Info: IamAlegend

IamAlegend - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I got the Million Dollar pre-order pack and downloaded it but I can't find the content in the game.
    Any ideas?

User Info: shaunydub

shaunydub - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. On the confirm code screen it says the Million Dollar pack requires an update to work which won't be available until sometime in April. So basically you'll be getting 2 DLC characters for free but not until they put them up for sale.

The Honky Tonk Man doesn't require a pre-order. He will be free DLC for everybody but not until this update comes down.

User Info: starpenguin

starpenguin - 6 years ago 0 0