Question from Katmando4Life

How are finishing moves unlocked?

I am tired of having only four finishing moves for my created wrestlers. How do I unlock the locked moves?

Kevin_enemy answered:

you have to win 10 matches with that character or you can just use the code to unlock everything to have access to everything in the CAS option
0 0

Answers

PeRoXGeN answered:

The finsher you wanted is on the superstar so play the superstar 12 or 15 times...
0 0

slayer4421 answered:

Best bet is to put in the code to unlock everything... it can be found here under the "cheat" section... or u play with the superstar or legend u want to unlock the move of... through a path of champions and u should get the move unlocked... your best bet though is the unlock everything code. use that then go to edit ur created superstar edit to the move of your choosing and save good luck.
0 0