Question from SamWesley1987

Game Basic - how do I play as the Million Dollar Pack DLC?

Was just wondering how I can play as the Million Dollar Pack characters, which I received with my pre-order? I entered the promo code into Xbox Live, completed the download, but the Million Dollar Man and Dibiase Junior aren't in the character select screen. Can someone tell me how I can access them? I do have a sight problem so can't read the instruction manual, hence why I am asking an extremely basic question.

Incidently, In order to unlock all of the offline achievements I will need to create a superstar. When I have created whoever I decide on, how would I play as them?

I have only tried exhibition mode so far while getting used to the controls.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

SenjuroMasahiro answered:

With regards to the million dollar pack, which has the two characters is won't be usable until April 19th when they do an update for the game, you can probably find many threads in the boards to confirm this.

As for using a character you create, when you've created a character look on the character selection screen and look next to Hulk Hogan and there should be an icon which you click on, click on it and your created character should appear then you're good to go.
0 0