Will you be able to put the money you have on forza 3 on to forza 4?

1. I've heard from a few people that you will be able to take the money you have on forza 3 and put it on forza 4? This may or may not be true but I really hope so because I have alotta money and I've done it the legit way.

User Info: austincody64

austincody64 - 5 years ago

1. not your whole stash but you get a certain amount of credits for transferring from Forza 3.

User Info: djdifference

djdifference - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Plus additional cars to start off with depending on your level I believe, I was at Level 31 and got Abarth, Camaro SS, a R3 BMW M3, Focus RS, Bugatti Veron, and Audi R8 RS. Pretty decent for some starter cars. You can also import designs that you made from Forza 3. Get the market started right.

User Info: DynaBass139

DynaBass139 - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. At level 50 you get one car per class, the ones dynabass mentioned plus an r3 car the Aston martin DB9 R2 car and the pegeot R1 car (which had the highest pi in the game in forza 3 with a 998)

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku - 5 years ago 0 0