Question from RyanGrieder

How/Can you transfer cars from your FM3 to FM4?

I read on a few sites and forums people saying they uploaded cars from there forza 3 saved game and uploaded them onto there forza 4 saved game. Is this true? And how do you do so if possible?

People were saying they could actually choose cars to switch over from there personal collection. I was level 49 I believe in forza 3, and was given a few cars and money when I started forza 4, but never saw anything where you can "pick" or transfer your personal cars. I wanted to know if people were just stretching the truth about this topic

i did some more research and found out its not ANY car, its 3 certain cars, something about a 430 farrari and a lambo superlagga, and something else. they said if you had it in forza 3, you get them as well in forza 4?

From: AeroAceX01 3 years ago

If you were Level 50 in Forza Motorsport 3 you can import 60,000 Credits and the following cars:
2010 Abarth 500 esseesse
2009 Ford Focus RS
2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro
2009 Rahal Letterman Racing BMW M3 GT2
2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4
2006 Aston Martin #007 Aston Martin Racing DBR9
2009 Peugeot #9 Peugeot Sport Total 908
Importing any file from Forza 3 gets you the "Forza Faithful" achievement worth 15 Gamerscore

**Also, If you had VIP status in Forza Motorsport 3 (either from buying the Limited Edition version of the game or buying the VIP DLC pack) you can import the following cars:
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
2007 Ferrari F430 Scuderia
2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
The Ferrari and Lamborghini are "Unicorn" cars so you'll also get the "Unicorn Hunter" achievement worth 10 Gamerscore

When you start the game, it asks if you want to import your Forza 3 save, you get cars and some money depending on what you have in FM3.

you can't pick AFAIK, you just get a car from each class depending on your level in FM3. Had you been lvl 50, you would have also got the R1 class Peugot racer with the performance score of 998

I chose not import my frommy forza 3. but foundout that there is an achievment for it. is there a way to do it if u chosenot to at the start

Go here forzamotorsport.net/en-us/underthehood2/

On the second list there are several ??????? And a "secret" car. It's the DMC DeLorean.
Also, when I imported, My forza 3 profile had close to 8 million credits, but got just 60,000 for forza 4.

When you first play forza motorsport 4 they ask you if you want to upload some of the cars in forza motorsport 3 but you cant choose which cars to upload it automatically picks up the available cars in forza motorsport 4 and you can only recieve 60,000 from forza motorsport 3

When u first start game it will ask you if you wnat to!!

It depends in your level on FM3 .

I have to saves game on FM3.

Main save game that I have beaten the game 100% . When I start FM4 that give me as AeroAceX01 said.

The second save game that I haven't beaten it , but i reach level 30 . When I start FM4 that give me fewer then the main save.