Please explain what unicorn cars are and how you get them?

1. What are unicorn cars and how do you get them?

User Info: Cthulhushand

Cthulhushand - 5 years ago

1. the only other way to get unicorns is to get one through the rivaals challanges, some offer them as a prize for beating a set time or score. im not sure if T10 still do this but on forza 3 you used to be able to get them from racing the T10 devs when they were online. i got 5-6 from this. but i dont know if its still something they do

User Info: Drifter696Ash_

Drifter696Ash_ - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. A unicorn car is a car you can't buy off the in game car showroom (where you buy cars to use in your career) hence why there called unicorn cars as its rare to find a unicorn. the only way to get one is if you: 1) import your Forza Motorsport 3 cars when you first start a brand new game or 2) buy them off the auction house in the unicorn cars section. I myself have 2 Unicorn cars from importing my Forza 3 game to Forza 4.

Hope this helps you.

User Info: MCSid1992

MCSid1992 - 5 years ago 0 2
  2. How do you get CR on forza 4

User Info: benny3456

benny3456 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. MCSid1992 is incorrect, you don't get them simply by importing your Forza 3 save, you needed to have VIP in Forza 3 for an import to have a unicorn car.

User Info: Bl4d3Gunn3r

Bl4d3Gunn3r - 4 years ago 0 0