Question from saiedkarimian

Where are the Drag Races?

How can I play Drag racing in off line mode? I can't find it in events mode.?

Answers

ffemt2016 answered:

You can do a custom race. That's the only offline way I know of. You can do it online, with just yourself and 11 or so AI. You get bonus just like in a career race.
1 0

mjunx answered:

In Free Play mode, you can do Quick Race on the following tracks: Infineon (1/4 mile), Sedona (1/8 mile, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, 1 mile), Test Track (1/4 mile, 1/2 mile), and TopGear (1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, 1 mile). On Infineon, you have the option of racing at sunrise. On TopGear, you have the option of racing in overcast conditions.
0 0

JakeValkar answered:

The top gear test track. Go to the car you want to use>tune>test>top gear track>at the very end is a few drag strips. Theirs drag strips on a few other tracks like hockemhinering but I'm unsure if you can use it as a drag race track because I think you may have to drive there and that track is slick. So top gear is your best bet. Also if you want to race, I don't think their is a race in the event list but you can always go to free play and set it up like that. Move left when selecting cars and you can use garage cars too.
0 0