Where are the Drag Races?

1. How can I play Drag racing in off line mode? I can't find it in events mode.?

User Info: saiedkarimian

saiedkarimian - 4 years ago

1. You can do a custom race. That's the only offline way I know of. You can do it online, with just yourself and 11 or so AI. You get bonus just like in a career race.

User Info: ffemt2016

ffemt2016 (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. In Free Play mode, you can do Quick Race on the following tracks: Infineon (1/4 mile), Sedona (1/8 mile, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, 1 mile), Test Track (1/4 mile, 1/2 mile), and TopGear (1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, 1 mile). On Infineon, you have the option of racing at sunrise. On TopGear, you have the option of racing in overcast conditions.

User Info: mjunx

mjunx - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. The top gear test track. Go to the car you want to use>tune>test>top gear track>at the very end is a few drag strips. Theirs drag strips on a few other tracks like hockemhinering but I'm unsure if you can use it as a drag race track because I think you may have to drive there and that track is slick. So top gear is your best bet. Also if you want to race, I don't think their is a race in the event list but you can always go to free play and set it up like that. Move left when selecting cars and you can use garage cars too.

User Info: JakeValkar

JakeValkar - 1 year ago 0 0
  3. I use Sedona because it has all lengths

User Info: rulerBob8

rulerBob8 - 5 months ago 0 0