Question from SynisterShadowz

Manual Transmission??

I've played the demo for the game but it didn't offer the option to change my transmission to manual. Is this also true in the full version of the game or can I change it?

nismojoe answered:

Automatic only.
5 0

Answers

ldyal09 answered:

I have not seen an option for a manual transmission, I think the game is to hectic for it, once the cops get involved in a race, it get's really hectic, but it is really fun.
1 0

BoltVanderhuge9 answered:

This is indeed automatic only -- there's no way someone could manage a shifter in this hectic of a race.
1 0

yousmell69 answered:

all the buttons are used unless yr gonna use the D-pad to change gears. dont get your hopes up but they might release dlc for a manual transmission if you all complain enough about the lacking of one. just sayin
0 2

Is the game, game server, or xbox 360 system that is signing me out of the Autolog? Unanswered TCofer1121
Iron Man Achievement? Unanswered NooGai808
How can I add my own music to the game? Unanswered Knightmare316
Can you replay old missions? Answered snacktimeguy
(Custom avatar?) Open mr3dx