Question from Raberboo

Secret Room in Chapter 6?

I found a destroyable ceiling in the room with The giant armor that's right before the fight with Dracula, where the nova skeleton is. However the room is just higher than jumping distance, so how do i get up there?

leinad_eserf answered:

Single player is possible by jump kicking on that green skeleton that is there.
7 0

Answers

HeyKnee answered:

In single player, to my knowledge this is impossible. With another player, you can jump kick on top of them and then get up there.
Good luck
4 4

ShadowYoshi7 answered:

With 2 players, have one crouch and the other jump kick down on top of them to bounce high enough.
1 0

strider013 answered:

It's possible to do if you're Alucard. you double jump, and when reach the peak of the second jump, mist change while hold the directional pad towards the platform (I have more success with the right side for some reason) I hope this helps.
5 0

The_Strength answered:

I used the skeleton as stated above. You have to "chase" it a bit, then have it follow you past the room it will run from you. It's easy with practice.
2 0

rpgsrock92389 answered:

If you're playing as Soma and have the puppetmaster soul, you can use that to get up there, you simply have to double jump and then use the soul to throw the puppet to your side and up so that you switch places with it.
3 0

JLCebrian answered:

Any character who is able to jump-kick can access this room in singleplayer. You need to lure the green skeleton out of the way, open the ceiling using any suitable weapon or magic (Shenoa's lighting works fine, just throw it from as far away as possible to cast a straight line near the ceiling, instead of auto-targeting the skeleton), and then lure the skeleton back and jump-kick on his head to reach the room.

In multiplayer, just head-kick on top of any other character to reach the room.
4 0

BrosephTrout answered:

Alucard can solo it. Double jump then mist for that extra inch
1 0

Zinerith answered:

The ONLY character who cannot get up there is Charlotte, which in my opinion is really friggen annoying!
1 0

xcrimsonlegendx answered:

Jump on top of the skeleton's head if you are playing solo, if you are in co-op jump off another character's head.
1 0

AzraelSith answered:

I've actually been able to reach this room with Alucard and Soma without the help of another character or nova skeleton. In solo mode break open the ceiling, then jump and at the maximum height of your first jump, double jump and at the max height of your second jump do a jump kick. It may take a few tries, but you should be able to land just upon the ledge (almost glitch-like) with no problems.
0 0

eljokk answered:

Just use the Yorick soul with Soma; throw it out and jump-kick on it to get up.
0 0