Question from Disciplesage

Is this coming out for the playstaion network?

Is this game going to be released for the playstation network?

Answers

That1Person answered:

No, this game will not be released on the PSN.
0 2

S_Jake answered:

I understand that Microsoft part paid for it's development, so it'll either be XBLA exclusive or at the very least a time-based exclusive. That's not to say that the PSN won't see a similar Castlevania game sometime in the future though, especially if this one is successful.
0 0

Seven_Zombis answered:

Hopefully not...
0 2

scottmartin666 answered:

According to 1up.com if the game sells well on XBLA then it could see a release on PSN.
0 0

KaasChuig232331 answered:

Unlike Seven_Zombis, who seems to have a problem with PS3, I for one am very hopeful this gets a ps3 release. They have a section in ps3 of Harmony of Despair, which most if not all the boards are very recent, so hopefully that means that they are working on one.
1 0

Raidramon0 answered:

It's available on PSN right now, as well as all the DLC.
1 0

Mandog19 answered:

Yeah it is, its even cheaper lol, and i got my Sonic boots, Alucard Sword +1 AND Kaiser Knuckles +1 all within my first 5 runs lol
0 0

Whats the best equipment for Simon Belmont and how to get them? Unanswered VideogameKings
What exactly IS that little light in Chapter 7? Unanswered RopeBJohnson
How does obtaining items from bosses, enemies, and chests work? Answered CLON1
Weapon glyphs? Answered Megatron_Zero
Yasutsuna help? Answered Megatron_Zero