Lost my character and items and progress (save file stil there)?

1. I recently got a free arcade xbox, everyone knows the memory is crap on them but luckily for me, I have literally hundreds of USB Sticks. That being said, I had to re-download one of the dlc levels right after I beat the game on normal.

After that happened, my Alucard, all his items, all my game time, all my progress, everything, is gone. The save file is still there, but.... Unfortunately I'm going to just start a new game but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and/or knows a solution?

User Info: Skarekrow262

Skarekrow262 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Something you might try doing is going onto xbox.com and changing the settings for the content licences for both the xbox's on which you have played the game on. How downloading stuff on xbox360 works is that your console has a code that all the downloads get associated with. If you change xboxes, it won't recognize it as the initial xbox that was used to aquire the content and will cause problems with offline play until you associate the new xbox with the previously acquired content.

User Info: shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Save files in this case are tied to the live account. There are programs for PC that allow you to extract the file and rehash/resign the file thus making it work with different accounts. If you were to rehash and resign it this may hopefully correct your problem.

User Info: IanelGreenleaf

IanelGreenleaf - 3 years ago 0 0