Why does my game keep loading the wrong save files?

1. I've played through the game on once already, and I've started a new game in order to play through differently. But whenever I die, instead of loading the most recent save file/autosave it loads the file with the most progress, in this case my save file from my previous playthrough at the end of the game in Loc Muinne. Is there some way to fix this, other than saving my game on a different memory unit?

User Info: SpringHeeledJac

SpringHeeledJac - 4 years ago
    This is mostly a problem because the game tells me to "Insert Disk 2 to Continue" and at this screen I can't do anything. So I must return to the Xbox Home and start up the game again.

User Info: SpringHeeledJac

SpringHeeledJac - 4 years ago

Answers

1. yes i have the same problem. the auto save system just plain sucks really... but to "somewhat" get it working again, on the main menu choose load game, then delete the autosaves present there with Y. alternatively, after doing that you could stick to manual saving (just dont forget to do it!) once you get the hang of that saving takes only half a second. just dont forget to do it ;)

User Info: godslayer88

godslayer88 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I had a similar problem on my first playthrough for a little while. Only it wasn't the save that was even furthest out. The order on the screen was screwy. So I just manually loaded and it remedied itself after a few times.

User Info: Timeywimeygirl7

Timeywimeygirl7 - 7 months ago 0 0