Question from redlantern2

Audio Converter Question? expert help will greatly be appreciated.

I had purchased (www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005DIRI6I/ref=oh_details_o02_s01_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) from amazon so I can get audio from the game to my afterglow wireless headphones. The audio does come to the headset once I go to ( hdmi audio) on the xbox one and turn that setting off. but my issue is that white noise also comes through as well to the headset. could the converter I purchased not properly convert the signal?

Answers

franzhopper answered:

Judging from what I read, it's not really meant to be used for that purpose. It's more meant to be used to connect an older tv to a newer sound system. It may just be something you will have to get used to. Alternatively, you could call Afterglow or Microsoft and ask them for a different solution.
0 0

External HDD question? Open jamezz233
PEGI question? Answered stapler87
Xbox one internet question? Answered taven727
Hey guys this is a set up question about playing live in the same room? Open Inknotmink
Xbox One System error E102 & E101? Unanswered MrApocalypik