Let me get this straight about Pokemon Bank...?

1. Hey guys,

Is it true that you cannot transfer eggs from one game to another? If that's the case, then by default if I want to transfer Pokemon from X to Sun, they will count as traded, level up like crazy, officially won't belong to me and disobey me when they feel like it (don't know the obedience requirements for sun/moon yet)? Always?

That really sucks because I like to loaf around. Usually I explore an area for such a long time that my Pokemon reach far above the obedience cap. Right now I'm 40 hours into PKMN X and I only have 2 badges, to give you an idea.

Basically I just want a lvl 1 Vulpix in Sun to start with, but I want it to be 'mine'. I don't want it to level up like crazy and disobey me so quickly, but if I can't hatch it from the egg myself in Sun, then I'm screwed... right?

Do you guys have any ideas on how to do this? If I only have 1 DS System available to me?

Thanks in advance!

User Info: DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics - 4 months ago

Answers

1. It depends on how much you this vulpix, if you have a six pokemon party and you spread out the battle amongst them, it would be fine,(I would do it), but if you have only two or three pokemon in your party, I wouldn't, unless you want to leave it in the PC until, you've got enough badges.

User Info: TheDragonKing

TheDragonKing - 4 months ago 0 0
  2. Hmmm well i usually have 6 and rotate my leader so that they all stay pretty much equal. But in most pokemon games i reach level 50 with my pokemon before i get the badge for that, especially with traded pokemon that gain bonus xp. After 50 i usually dont have the same problem anymore but its still over half the game if im not careful.
    Th theres so much to do in these games nowadays that you can spend hours in one place yet youre kinda punished for not speeding through with the obedience limit. I hate it so much.

Anyway, theres no way to make a traded pokemon fully mine? That completely and utterly sucks. I hope transferring/keeping trainer ID will become possible one day. That way i can continue my journey through different regions as the samw character and i wont have to deal with the BS of pokemon i raised since they came out of the egg not being mine suddenly anymore.

Anyway ty for your reply. I do wonder how you can take your time and even with 6 pokemon, not run into this problem?

User Info: DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics - 4 months ago 0 0