How do you unlock the police station?

1. I need help it knone of the villagers will tell me to build it what do i do to get it i have waited and waited please help?

User Info: lilithkins

lilithkins - 3 years ago

1. A villager at random will suggest the Police Station as a Public Works project. Keep talking to your villagers and it'll happen eventually.

After that, simply build it like you would any other Public Works project. Keep in mind that you need to finish a Public Works project before beginning a new one.

User Info: MithrilMonarch

MithrilMonarch - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Like MithrilMonarch said...It is totally random which sucks. I have 2 systems and 2 games. On one I got almost immediately and on the other (been playing it for about 3 months) and still have not got it.

User Info: Medic375th

Medic375th - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. a villager must ping you when you walk by them and they will ask you about it. A great way to get villagers to ping you is to leave the town for 5 min like going to the shopping district or to the beach, come back after 5 min and walk by all your villagers, someone will ping you but it is not always a pwp request, sometimes they want advice on a catchphrase or to sell/trade items. you can keep repeating leaving and returning to the town (from the beach or main street) as many times as you like, every 5 min, to get then to ping you.

User Info: DaniBearrrr

DaniBearrrr - 2 years ago 0 1
  3. It is completely random. A villager will have an exclamation point above their heads and run towards you like they have something important to say (I only believe that this is true since I have had villagers suggest other projects). Talking to villagers does not seem to do anything. I have played 600+ hours and still have not gotten anyone to suggest it. I have tried writing on the notice board and that has not seemed to do anything. I believe that it is just my poor luck at games like these.

User Info: Bluefrost007

Bluefrost007 - 1 year ago 0 1
  4. This is one I've heard has had many issues. Randomly once you get your permit as mayor a villager will request it. If you don't know how villagers suggest Publics works projects, they first use the shocked emotion, run up to you and start singing. For example Ruby suggested to me: Hey mayor! I think we should have a police station, you wouldn't want a pretty girl like me in danger. If you want to know how to GET pwps that is not complicated. If you get the wet suit from the island and get an inventory full of flowers. Then you go into your ocean and go to the farthest corner. Then walk around town and villagers would be pinged. Only ONE villager will too, and they won't always suggest pwps.

User Info: b00

b00 - 1 year ago 0 0