Am I able to obtain more than four bottles?

1. On the N64 you were able to obtain more bottles using a glitch. Is there a glitch on the 3DS version which enables you to obtain more than four bottles?

User Info: 3_ENiGMA_3

3_ENiGMA_3 - 6 years ago
    Are you sure? I tried to pause the game while catching something, but it just continues with the catching animation... Have you tried it before? And if you have and it works, talk me through the steps and I'll see if they work.

User Info: 3_ENiGMA_3

3_ENiGMA_3 - 6 years ago

1. There were two glitches for the N64 version. The one where you pause right as you're about to catch something doesn't work (at least it won't work when I try it) while the one where you backflip with bottle in hand does work.

User Info: Emerald_Lance

Emerald_Lance - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Actually yes it's the same exact glitch as you mentioned in the N64 version.

User Info: Triforcelord25

Triforcelord25 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Yes, the bottle duplication glitch is still there.

1. Set a bottle (with something like fish or bugs in it) to X or Y.
    2. Set something you don't need, like Deku Nuts to the other button (X or Y).
    3. Drop contents of bottle and re-capture so you are holding bottle.
    4. Backflip, and while in the air, press the button set for the bottle, then the button set for the item you want to replace, respectfully.

User Info: King_of_Nerds

King_of_Nerds - 6 years ago 0 0