Where can I find (the last golden skulltula in the forest temple)?
Im trying to finde the last golden skulltula but i cant seem to finde it i look every where, And the skull tolken icon isnt showing me that i collected all of the golden skull tokens in the forest temple, Now i look it up on what i may have missed but i check every where and still nuthing is showing up, Now is there a secret area that i need to bomb to get to or a note i need to play on my ocarina to reatch the last golden skulltula so i can complete this temple?, Or did the devolupers just for got to put the icon there that lets you know if you goten all of the skull tokens in the forst temple?.
DOMOJITA - 5 years ago
Did you find the one where you have to move the boulder at zoras fountain? It has to be night and you have to go along the tunnel then up and along the left wall.
Heck, its not even woth it to get all of the skulltulas unless you're a perfectionist. All you get is 200 rupees- even though its infinite there is no use for rupees that late in the game. As in any zelda game...
ijyliu - 4 years ago
In one of the outdoor areas (the rooms with the stream and well in them), if you climb one of the vine covered walls (it has walltullas on it) and stand on the balcony and turn around, I think it should be on the right wall. You need the longshot to get it.
I think that's the one you are talking about.
Sir_Awesome - 5 years ago
There are 5 Gold Skultullas in the Forest Temple:
1. At the entrance, climb the eastern vines.
2. In the room with the elevator on 1F, it's to the right of the north stairs.
3. In the eastern garden room on 1F, Hookshot to the treasure chest on the NE ledge (aim for the front of the chest; target the side and you fall in the water). An alternative is to go to the room with the falling ceiling (far east on 1F) and go through the north door, then drop onto the ledge with the chest.
4. Untwist the west hallway and go to the room at the end. Fall through the hole in the floor and go through the door. You should be on a ledge overlooking the western garden room. Carefully jump on top of the thin ledge to the east (immediately to the left as you enter through the previously mentioned door). The Skultulla is on the north wall. (This is the one that Sir_Awesome mentioned; you don't actually need the Longshot)
5. Go down the elevator to the room with the rotating walls. Rotate the walls one section clockwise to expose the southwest room. The Skultulla is in there.
I hope this helps you find the one you're missing. Also, the developers didn't forget the symbol on the map; it shows up on my game.
masteramr (Expert) - 5 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.
More Questions from This Game
|Can't find the room in water temple with gold skulltula. help?||Answered|
|How do I get golden skulltula?||Answered|
|Where is the last golden skulltula?||Answered|
|Golden Skulltula glitch?||Answered|
|Golden Skulltula amounts?||Answered|