Which is the worst troll topic/meltdown/flame topic you've seen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Which is the worst troll topic/meltdown/flame topic you've seen?

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#1
I heard about the ones on LUE, any more that you've witnessed and had to mod a bunch of people? If yes, what happened?
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma

User Info: Crazymaori

Crazymaori
3 years ago#2
It doesn't really fit any of those categories, but I find that mass moderations tend to happen on CE when someone posts a news article of an underage male who has sex with an older woman which is then deemed rape. I find a lot of users don't understand that saying "nice!" or "damn, I wish I was him" is agreeing with rape in a sense, and that we have to remove said content. It makes for easy moderation though. :)
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

User Info: brian sulpher

brian sulpher
3 years ago#3
I wasn't a mod when it happened, but LUE in the year leading into lockdown had some rather amazing meltdowns.
78 FAQs for games never covered at www.GameFAQs.com.
http://www.youtube.com/brisulph

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#4
I heard something about darkcobra what did he do?
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma

User Info: Alucard188

Alucard188
3 years ago#5
The most legendary one that I've seen was done by a user named NickBush24. He is an example of a user that was too emotionally invested in the site.
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Which is the worst troll topic/meltdown/flame topic you've seen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived