Question Bout Modin-(i would appreciate it if you blocked this off to non mods)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Question Bout Modin-(i would appreciate it if you blocked this off to non mods)

User Info: DarkPit7241775

DarkPit7241775
3 years ago#1
I don't care if I release this info to mods, or even others, but it would be easy if you still block it off from them.

But someday I wish to become a mod. I know, I know, I'm off by a GIANT 178 karma, but I will try to become a mod in 178-ish days. (btw I hate my username. lol I will try to change it to SlendySax77 by then. its my Trademarked name.) And right now my age is 10+7+4-14+6(so that you have enough time to block this off) but my b+day is in January so ill be 10+2+6-4 by then. but I want to know if I have to be older to become a mod or not. I want to know so I don't get my hopes up about even trying to make the application by being stopped first off because of my age.

(PS I'm srry if I make it seem like I know that ill become a mod, I know its very hard and this is all a "What If" so plz don't think im positive ill become a mod. I know you have worked very hard to get your position.)
3ds friend code 3780-9080-3483
THE OFFICIAL DARK PIT OF THE ENTIRE SITE! YES. ENTIRE SITE!

User Info: RaptorLC

RaptorLC
3 years ago#2
Yeah, get some new dreams.
Never trust a snake.

User Info: Crazymaori

Crazymaori
3 years ago#3
wat
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
3 years ago#4
RaptorLC posted...
Yeah, get some new dreams.
They let us play with markers...
...But I keep trying to draw infinity.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Question Bout Modin-(i would appreciate it if you blocked this off to non mods)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived