Questions/suggestions about this site's built in image/video embedding feature

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Questions/suggestions about this site's built in image/video embedding feature

User Info: Calwings

Calwings
3 weeks ago#1
Will this feature ever be expanded with more options? For example, I've heard some people say they would like it if there was a way to embed only images and not videos as well, because their computers would slow down while loading so many videos at once. I've also heard a few say that they would like image links in signatures to be embedded as well as in the posts themselves. Is there a chance that either of these options could be added in the near future? Keeping the second one optional and not mandatory would be important though, since I know there are also some people who don't like seeing people's sig images.

Also, and this one is just my observation... I'm not a fan of images showing up so big in my browser. There should be an option to set a maximum height/width the embedded image will show at, like 500x500 or something like that. If we really want to see the full-sized image, we can just click on it and open it in a new tab or window.

Would SBAllen and the other people running this site consider adding these options in the future? Thank you for your consideration.
"Someday I too will fly... and find you again!"
http://i.imgur.com/nSUu2OR.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Questions/suggestions about this site's built in image/video embedding feature

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived