Is there a cap to the amount of private messages someone can send lvl 32+?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Is there a cap to the amount of private messages someone can send lvl 32+?

User Info: Rhodechill

Rhodechill
1 week ago#1
Is there a cap, what is it
It's easy as the ocean...

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
1 week ago#2
https://www.gamefaqs.com/help/55-private-messages

Are there any limits on how many Private Messages I can send?

Yes. Level 10 and 11 users can only send 5 messages per any 24 hour period. For Level 15: 10, 20: 20, 25: 25, 30: 50, 31: 100, 32: 150, and users Level 33 and higher can send 200 messages per day.

Additionally, you can only send three unread messages to a single user at any time. This is done to prevent inbox flooding. You should absolutely not use multiple accounts to send messages to a single recipient to get around this limit. Doing so is considered harassment, and your accounts may be banned for it.
This life is just a game we play, that we can never win.
But don't give up, no don't give up.

User Info: Rhodechill

Rhodechill
1 week ago#3
Hey, just realised i sent this to the wrong board, but thanks anyway :)

However, that does not answer my question. That shows daily limits. So I can post 200 PM's a day for a decade and if the rules don't change my inbox will allow me to have 730,005 messages in it? Or that 730,005 too high? Whats the limit?
It's easy as the ocean...

User Info: billyb2004

billyb2004
1 week ago#4
Your inbox can only hold 500 messages at a time. You would have to delete older PMs so that you could send more PMs.

The help section Error linked to should answer any questions you may have about the PM system.

Are there any limits on how many Private Messages I can receive?

Yes. The Inbox limits are 50, 100, 150, 250, and 500 messages for Level 10/11, 20, 25, 30, and higher level users respectively.
Once your Inbox is full, you will no longer be able to send new Private Messages, but you can still receive them. If your Inbox hits double the number of allowed messages, you will no longer be able to receive any non-system messages.
You can observe a lot just by watching.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1050-achievement-and-trophy-hunters
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Is there a cap to the amount of private messages someone can send lvl 32+?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.