Monsters vs Monster Hunters Mafia - Day 3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Forum Mafia
  3. Monsters vs Monster Hunters Mafia - Day 3

User Info: Sajo

Sajo
2 months ago#1
All night actions were submitted early, I'm starting day 3 early:

Everyone returns to the town center, expecting there to be one less person around.

Miraculously, everyone is still here.

Day 3 begins!

Alive: 11
@Nanahara715
@Damiondl
@Toonlinkwithgun
@Alakazamtrainer
@benjamin3740
@closetkpopfan
@Granaures
@Ifgodcoulddie
@Doopliss_power
Uwnim

Dead: 3

D1L Ps2Gamer (TOWN) Mindflayer (Roleblocker)
N1K Pendragon71037 (TOWN) Zombie (Vanilla)
D2L Rulerbob8 (MAFIA) Thrall (Vanilla)

Day ends in 52 and 1/2 hours at 8:00 pm EST on 8/13/2017.
*~* | Add me on PSN: SajoAtine | *~*

User Info: Sajo

Sajo
2 months ago#2
@uwnim
*~* | Add me on PSN: SajoAtine | *~*

User Info: Doopliss_Power

Doopliss_Power
2 months ago#3
I guarded Damion because he looked rather Towny and scum-hunty without getting too controversial.
Your signature goes on every post you make and is a way for people to identify you, it'd be a shame if there were any tpyos in it.

Doopliss_Power
2 months ago#4
Toon looks really bad right now, defending Bob is low-risk since he probably did start off Town, and his 180 looks pretty bad from a "scum giving up and bussing to look good" perspective.
Your signature goes on every post you make and is a way for people to identify you, it'd be a shame if there were any tpyos in it.

User Info: ToonLinkWithGun

ToonLinkWithGun
2 months ago#5
I was wrong. And Bob's role doesn't say he was possessed. He was never town.
Wombo Combo!
http://i.imgur.com/fToefC5.jpg

ToonLinkWithGun
2 months ago#6
Wait nevermind it says he was freed. Well there you go.
Wombo Combo!

User Info: GranAures

GranAures
2 months ago#7
Doopliss_Power posted...
Toon looks really bad right now, defending Bob is low-risk since he probably did start off Town, and his 180 looks pretty bad from a "scum giving up and bussing to look good" perspective.

Careful, Ben will try to B8 special you while you're asleep if you say that.
Not really here.

Doopliss_Power
2 months ago#8
GranAures posted...
Doopliss_Power posted...

Careful, Ben will try to B8 special you while you're asleep if you say that.

Say something more, I don't like how laid-back you've been this game compared to like every other one I've been with you in.

User Info: Nanahara715

Nanahara715
2 months ago#9
benjamin3740 posted...
No, it just backs up what I said in my post a few hours ago where I explained why I trust Bob. There was a very small amount of time before him reading his PM and him claiming. I dont think he could have made up something like that in such a small time frame, unless the flavor was waiting for him on the scum board. And I dont think his team had that kind of foresight to know exactly what Bob needs to look like himself (A good crazy claim). Unless his scum team is me. Guess you could jot that one down for future note if you wanna

##Vote: Ben

Inb4 "if I was really on his team why would I say that?"

I'm sick of Ben's antics here. Tried to last minute derail a lynch on scum, has been sketchy all game, and now this Flavor thing. He was "100% sure" Bob was town because "timestamps", but
1) Never addressed the actual hour between Bob showing up and him actually claiming
2) Says only he could make a fakeclaim like that for Bob.
3) Bob's death flavor doesn't mention like an exorcist, but MORE IMPORTANTLY, he flipped as a f***ing mafia VANILLA, not a "Possessed" that he "claimed" was his role. Bob was therefore lying to start with.

Not entirely sure how I feel about Toon.

Honestly love Damion and Gran right now- they both saw what I saw with Bob's perspective slip, and Ben wanted to switch targets to either of these guys late yesterday.
This is why we need feminism.

ToonLinkWithGun
2 months ago#10
Wait so was he possessed or not. I'm so f***ing confused.
Wombo Combo!
  1. Boards
  2. Forum Mafia
  3. Monsters vs Monster Hunters Mafia - Day 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived