Spooky Mafia Topic 5: I am not sick anymore and I am back home yay.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Forum Mafia
  3. Spooky Mafia Topic 5: I am not sick anymore and I am back home yay.

User Info: DoomTheGyarados

DoomTheGyarados
4 weeks ago#1
Votals and A LOT OF FLAVOR when I get home from work tonight, got to make up for about a week of bulls*** I see...!

<3
Sir Chris

User Info: Crescent-Moon

Crescent-Moon
4 weeks ago#2
Good to hear you are feeling better.

User Info: Doopliss_Power

Doopliss_Power
3 weeks ago#3
Alright, not sure what to make of Crescent's claim. Everything she's done could be done as scum, making an easy fakeclaim that anyone would expect to generally go accepted by Town, trying to defend her stance on her claim more than she really needed to, and then, when a strong argument was made for her using her role, she claimed that she tried to do it but didn't, and then claimed Roleblocked when there was not much reason to be Roleblocked. She also asserted all of her scum reads as 100% scum, which does not read as Town thought, more like scum trying to force Town into believing her with force.

However, it also makes a lot of sense as Town. All of her reasoning about her role makes enough sense as natural progression of thought, her emotions seemed genuine, and she seems to have making a genuine push towards who she thinks is scum. If she is Town, I would say she did not play a great game, seemingly allowing her emotions to make control at several points, but I can reasonably see her as Town.

Overall leaning scum. I don't have many other scum reads at the moment, so I suppose that makes her my primary scumread.
Your signature goes on every post you make and is a way for people to identify you, it'd be a shame if there were any tpyos in it.

User Info: ScareChan

ScareChan
3 weeks ago#4
tag
http://i.imgur.com/iuSjE6B.gif

User Info: kirbymuncher

kirbymuncher
3 weeks ago#5
That really looked like a scare guilty scan to me from Ben...

I feel like there can't be 4 scum, or they would have killed igcd instead of sceptile and essentially controlled the vote. although maybe igcd is one of those scum and that's why there aren't as many of them as we'd first expect?

roleblock on crescent makes sense to me because with sceptile dead there's not really anyone left for them to block, and we know there is a roleblocker. The question for me though is why kill sceptile right now and I can't think of a good explanation
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF

ScareChan
3 weeks ago#6
Votals

Puns (1) - Zam
Zam (1) - PJ

ScareChan
3 weeks ago#7
unofficial cohost flavor

s*** was scary
people died

DAMN NATURE YOU SCARY

User Info: kirbymuncher

kirbymuncher
3 weeks ago#8
actually igcd being scum leaves town without very much power to go up against (at minimum) a roleblocker and a double voter so that's probably not quite right

maybe crescent is scum after all
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF

User Info: htaeD

htaeD
3 weeks ago#9
tried to look into the tange lynch because that one was the most interesting to me
mostly because Puns and Crescent were both trying to get Scare lynched, and in my head I am thinking: scum wouldnt throw away the Scare cashcow, at least not all of them

unless IGCD is scum, there is no way they could predict Tange would take the lead back either
Alakazam peacing out with a vote on Tange while stating he is okay with either I dont like either way
3DS FC: 3437-4283-5849 IGN: Alice

User Info: htaeD

htaeD
3 weeks ago#10
though its also confusing because he changed his mind from his earlier scare vote in like 20 minutes
3DS FC: 3437-4283-5849 IGN: Alice
  1. Boards
  2. Forum Mafia
  3. Spooky Mafia Topic 5: I am not sick anymore and I am back home yay.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived