The Impeachment Of Donald Trump

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Make America Great Again
  3. The Impeachment Of Donald Trump

User Info: TheGrowlanser

TheGrowlanser
1 week ago#1
The push to impeach Trump could lead to riots and war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnwLX8JA-jA
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily

User Info: Rin-Tohsaka

Rin-Tohsaka
1 week ago#2
They will not override us.
Thus proving the right is no different than the left that rioted after Hillary lost.

Let me grab my popcorn, I love watching poor people that think they actually matter.
I dont want too much attention to the fact I let a steamer go in my underwear. - monday nitro

User Info: TheGrowlanser

TheGrowlanser
1 week ago#4
Awesome Mike Awesome posted...
Thus proving the right is no different than the left that rioted after Hillary lost.

Let me grab my popcorn, I love watching poor people that think they actually matter.

Conservatives won't riot. Leave that to the lefties. What conservatives will do is rise up in arms if they impeach or kill Trump and start a second civil war to retake the country.
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily
(edited 1 week ago)

Rin-Tohsaka
1 week ago#5

You're kidding, right?

User Info: xxdudeyy

xxdudeyy
1 week ago#6
Before anyone says. No Hillary Clinton doesn't become president if trump is impeached. It's Mike Pence.

Everytime Trump gets under fire people think it can lead to clinton getting in power.
TheGrowlanser posted...

Conservatives won't riot. Leave that to the lefties. What conservatives will do is rise up in arms if they impeach or kill Trump and start a second civil war to retake the country.

Literally just described a riot.
I dont want too much attention to the fact I let a steamer go in my underwear. - monday nitro
xxdudeyy posted...
Before anyone says. No Hillary Clinton doesn't become president if trump is impeached. It's Mike Pence.

Everytime Trump gets under fire people think it can lead to clinton getting in power.

Lol, who are you hanging out with? Everyone knows it diverging happens to the POTUS then the VPOTUS assumes control

Rin-Tohsaka
1 week ago#9
TheGrowlanser posted...

Try civil war.
Rin-Tohsaka posted...
TheGrowlanser posted...

Try civil war.

A riot is legally defined as a mass group of people breaking the law at once. States have no legal right to secede anymore. Any so called civil war would attacks on American military.
  1. Boards
  2. Make America Great Again
  3. The Impeachment Of Donald Trump

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.