Showtime! R - another sports duel CYOA

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. CYOAs
  3. Showtime! R - another sports duel CYOA

User Info: FortePlus

FortePlus
3 months ago#1
original thread: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1039-cyoas/73912130

---

a. come back from hiatus and continue with Brandy's story (side A, Q2: The Blackjack Game)

b. Start a new basketball adventure with one of the original 4 protagonists:

1. Sherry Nash - an up-and-coming prodigy entering her first year of high school. Her talent has yet to awaken but will soon with enough of a push. Lives under the care of her older sister whom she loves dearly. Wants to avenge her mother and restore her legacy. [high school/action/slice of life]

2. Brandy Nash - falling into despair after her mother's mental collapse, she stepped away from the sport she loved and spent time taking care of her little sister. She wastes away at a mundane job but has felt the urge to return to the field of play. The darkness in her heart has unhinged her but it has also made her impossibly strong as a result. Her aim is to take her place among the men and dominate their world. [action/drama]

3. Gene Walker - watched over the Nash sisters from afar for years as a close friend. A man of many talents and touted as the most anticipated athlete in a century. His skill is nearly unmatched on the field of play, and he has always been a compassionate individual, slow to anger. His only real goal is to play for his childhood team and bring a championship to his old city, but he'll settle for a good first season. [action/drama]

4. K.K. (K2) Suzuki - a cool and collected customer, he has been friends with Gene since kindergarten. He is precise in what he does and helps Gene temper Brandy when she gets emotional. He has a nimble mind and can solve almost any problem once he puts his mind to it. Ranked just behind his best friend, his goal is to join him on a pro team and capture a title. [action/drama/slice of life]

c. Select a new sports adventure:

a) Basketball

b) Baseball

c) Hockey

d) Football (American)

e) Football

f) Write-in option (free choice)

d. suggest another type of CYOA (will open new thread).
[We, The North] - MUST DIE // Yeah I tried to fix my pride, but that @#$%'s broken.
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry

User Info: Monument7

Monument7
3 months ago#2
C, f, Frisbee Golf
Well, this song seems to get more and more relevant each day:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pklr0UD9eSo

FortePlus
3 months ago#3
Monument7 posted...
Frisbee Golf

>hipster golf
I hate it already. I can work with it. But I probably won't.
[We, The North] - MUST DIE // Yeah I tried to fix my pride, but that @#$%'s broken.

User Info: Monument7

Monument7
3 months ago#4
FortePlus posted...
Monument7 posted...
Frisbee Golf

>hipster golf
I hate it already. I can work with it. But I probably won't.

I can change it if you want. My other choices would be:
Pickle Ball
Badminton
Mini-golf
Go Kart racing
Well, this song seems to get more and more relevant each day:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pklr0UD9eSo

User Info: CMPunkCMPunk

CMPunkCMPunk
3 months ago#5
E, a bit of the old footies will do me just fine
Meh. I like to mess with DK fans that I don't even know IRL- Captain_Falcon, admitting to being a cowardly troll

FortePlus
3 months ago#6
1 - misc sports
1 - footie

User Info: Avvil

Avvil
3 months ago#7
When you first posted this topic, I had been immediately really torn. I still have a strong desire to see the continuation of Brandy's story from before, as I just really like the characters involved.

On further reflection, though, I would be extremely interested in seeing a tennis CYOA from you -- but only if it's something you're interested in writing, obviously.
"But...her voice when she's in pain is pretty adorable, you know?"
-Saya, Saya no Uta

FortePlus
3 months ago#8
Tennis is something I can do also. I can think of wacky gimmicks for that so I'll consider it.

User Info: White_Wing

White_Wing
3 months ago#9
I've read through the original story and enjoyed it, so I'd like to see how it goes on.

FortePlus
3 months ago#10
FortePlus posted...
1 - misc sports
1 - footie
1 - tennis
1 - continue basketball
[We, The North] - STAND UNRIVALED // A reality I touch, but for me it's hard to keep.
  1. Boards
  2. CYOAs
  3. Showtime! R - another sports duel CYOA

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived