Grudge Generals?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 year ago#1
I was considering buying the Hades card for my recently drawn Dark Knight and was wondering where Grudge General's are located? I found on the wiki that once augmented they can skill up drain at 3 stars. I just can't find anything saying where they are located at :/
FFRK - Edward Song of Swiftness Code: 9DXU
FFBE - Golbez: 672,461,909

User Info: Brainhunter

Brainhunter
1 year ago#2
The grudge generals, along with several support fiends, are found in the Shrine of Trials (where you can farm for cactuars). You'll need 3 shrine tablets to enter it, and only for 30 minutes at a time.

I suggest you use Auto in battle, switch to hard mode, skip the results screen and quick start the fights by bypassing the rent l card screen via the winged icon in the top right corner before you start combat.
i5 2500K@4.5GHz|EVGA GTX770 ACX|G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 8GB|Samsung 840 Pro 256GB|Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 3TB|Corsair TX750M|CM COSMOS

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
1 year ago#3
What is hard mode and what does it do for you does it increase drops?

User Info: Edmond Tan

Edmond Tan
1 year ago#4
Does anyone know if Grudge Generals spawn at a certain spot more than others? I ask because I just visited the Shrine of Trails and didn't encounter a single Grudge General(Then again, I could not tell them apart, so maybe I did encounter 1 but it did not drop a card).
"Cold water sinks and cold water rise" - A classmate, when asked about convention currents.
"Make up your damn mind" - My science teacher.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 year ago#5
Brainhunter posted...
The grudge generals, along with several support fiends, are found in the Shrine of Trials (where you can farm for cactuars). You'll need 3 shrine tablets to enter it, and only for 30 minutes at a time.

I suggest you use Auto in battle, switch to hard mode, skip the results screen and quick start the fights by bypassing the rent l card screen via the winged icon in the top right corner before you start combat.

Gotcha. Will do that to maximize the time there, thanks! :D Only went heir once before in the beginning and did the area where the metal cactuars were for the most part.
FFRK - Edward Song of Swiftness Code: 9DXU
FFBE - Golbez: 672,461,909

User Info: IVSaken

IVSaken
1 year ago#6
Edmond Tan posted...
Does anyone know if Grudge Generals spawn at a certain spot more than others? I ask because I just visited the Shrine of Trails and didn't encounter a single Grudge General(Then again, I could not tell them apart, so maybe I did encounter 1 but it did not drop a card).

The top half of the map..or northern part...it will also give you higher star cactaur then the lower half

User Info: Edmond Tan

Edmond Tan
1 year ago#7
IVSaken posted...
Edmond Tan posted...

The top half of the map..or northern part...it will also give you higher star cactaur then the lower half

Does it matter which area I farmed? I primarily did gold cactuars when I was there. No luck
"Cold water sinks and cold water rise" - A classmate, when asked about convention currents.
"Make up your damn mind" - My science teacher.

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
1 year ago#8
I believe they have a higher spawn rate in the green catuar area, which would be the right most area.
"You can make it all go away. Put your head back. Close your eyes. Wade into the quiet of the stream."- Hannibal
My Friend Code is 4682-8451-8168

User Info: IVSaken

IVSaken
1 year ago#9
Edmond Tan posted...
IVSaken posted...
Edmond Tan posted...

Does it matter which area I farmed? I primarily did gold cactuars when I was there. No luck

No, I find there is equal chance across top half of map..the generals are the taller mobs with axes. If I use the quickstart option..skip the after fight sum up..and use auto..I can usually clear all three top areas in the 30 minutes time.. and if I am lucky, get maybe 2 drains and 2 faiths. They originally come as lesser versions..but after you augment to 2 and then 3 stars..that's is how they drop from that point forward

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived