mage jobs to go for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. mage jobs to go for?

User Info: Wu_Hu

Wu_Hu
1 month ago#1
to elaborate on the title, I want to know what mage jobs are good to go for from the ones that will be on december's banners.

User Info: boengkoes

boengkoes
1 month ago#2
Well december banner only revealed 1 new job: santa lucia. So there you go..

On the other hand, if you are talking about legends, then there are only hope guide and mythic sage to go for.
Mythic sage would be my choice if you have neither just for the sake of his weapon.

Wu_Hu
1 month ago#3
yea talking more about legend jobs. sage > hope simply because of weapon?
is it that good?

User Info: boengkoes

boengkoes
1 month ago#4
In general, Meia jobs are superior mage jobs compared to wol stat wise

Mythic sage weapon
Attribute chain
Painful Break
Improved Criticals

Hope weapon
Painful Break
Auto charge ultimate
Elemental third strike

Mythic Sage weapon has 3 damage boosting perks, which is unique because mages dont have gunblade or chaos blade version, making it the best attacker weapon available.

Not to mention that his HoF is most likely the next batch of HoF legends, making him comparable, if not superior than Hope's stat wise

Wu_Hu
1 month ago#5
Interesting. I guess I'll let fate decide lols

User Info: Al_Sleeper

Al_Sleeper
1 month ago#6
Other good options: Mage (for Water spells, is freely available now), Fauviste & Amalthea (for Light spells and Ultimates), Occultist & Amalthea (for Dark spells), Esmeralda (for Air and Earth spells). Pre-HoF Sage is good for Fire spells, but is quite squishy.

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
1 month ago#7
I just got my first Meia besides "Onion Meia", Esmeralda.

Holy. Crap.

I was not expecting a single spell on a broken target to throw my score to 12,000,000+ without any Faith or anything. 0_0

She is a monster.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Al_Sleeper

Al_Sleeper
1 month ago#8
The_Lourde posted...
I was not expecting a single spell on a broken target to throw my score to 12,000,000+ without any Faith or anything. 0_0

https://s2.postimg.org/5ti3hvpwp/20171208233104.jpg

Try to get into the weekly top 200 from a farming run without any offensive spells at all :).

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
1 month ago#9
Al_Sleeper posted...
The_Lourde posted...

https://s2.postimg.org/5ti3hvpwp/20171208233104.jpg

Try to get into the weekly top 200 from a farming run without any offensive spells at all :).

I don't even try weekly rankings, too much shenanigans. I'm happy getting my maxed Skill Seed bonuses from 10,000,000+ and not worrying about beating the hackers at the top.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I'm beginning to suspect that my 12,000,000+ from one hit was with the boost from a rented Aerith. My deck is L280 with 5* Dira (missing the last two skills), 5* Manticore (also missing the last two skills so 9,999 cap), 5* Undying, and 5* Hell's Gate. Nothing into custom panels. Weapon was the Lumineuse from multiplayer to work on skill unlocks. With Aerith and that next-hit-boost buff, she got 13 million score on a broken Guardian Diamanterrapin with a single shot from Dira.

I think she's going to be replacing my normal Wind attacker for my solo multiplayer runs.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

Wu_Hu
1 month ago#10
Hot dang. Seems like it's best to go meia for caster.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. mage jobs to go for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived