Happy Birthday Messages, Part 1: Friends (and More?)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team GameFAQs
  3. Happy Birthday Messages, Part 1: Friends (and More?)

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999
1 year ago#81
Asfand posted...
Allen, you could probably make more money by turning this into a dating site. :P

Hell, wasn't there a petition going around some years back to implement a browser-based gaming section, you know, games you can play online in your browser on this site?

There are a lot of things that could happen with this site, given the effort.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

User Info: ThePWBPoster

ThePWBPoster
1 year ago#82
This a dating site???

*looks at facts!!!*

well, it isn't THAT far off. But, us? We need to step our game up.
memegene.org - Home of the new MemeGene Okerlund website.

User Info: Yombiee

Yombiee
1 year ago#83
I've been reading about the history of gamefaqs, reminiscing about the older times before cnet's acquisition and came across this topic.

Thanks Sballin for continuing to maintain such an amazing site.

User Info: gloBal enemy

gloBal enemy
1 year ago#84
Haha... good to see that Sailor Bacon has been here all along. It's great to read stories of usernames I vaguely remember from my highschool days.
If you can understand this, I'm 2/cosC for you.

User Info: ThePWBPoster

ThePWBPoster
1 year ago#85
I've had a few names, but decided to keep only one being this one. My original name was dropped when the message board changeover took place and I never really reregistered that name, lol

Perhaps my favorite memory was April Fools and GameFAX I think it was? I forgot. Also I remember Luster Soldier and I talked alot back then...now not as much.
memegene.org - Home of the new MemeGene Okerlund website.

User Info: Emulator

Emulator
1 year ago#86
Filled the feedback. Keep it here. Thanks.
Try this new topic - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1089-the-question-mark/74307832#10
  1. Boards
  2. Team GameFAQs
  3. Happy Birthday Messages, Part 1: Friends (and More?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived