FFXII Arcturus & Vayne's Gloves/Nightbringer Banners Relic Draw Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFXII Arcturus & Vayne's Gloves/Nightbringer Banners Relic Draw Topic

User Info: Warmenx

Warmenx
9 months ago#71
Im still debating if I should pull or not. The relic I want it Ashe's BSB so will have to wait a few days since it is on the second banner.
"You chose the wrong day to mess with me" - Keiji Maeda (Samurai Warriors)

User Info: Rhyten

Rhyten
9 months ago#72
I need some opinions guys. Should I pull once to try and get the platinum shield?
I lack a holy boost armor and I have Firion BSB and Orlandeau OSB, so I can surely make good use of it.
I have Shout, Wall and a few faithgas, so mostly set on good relics (no healing BSB though).
Currently at 98 myth, and good XII synergy :/
Antec Neo Eco 620w | Asrock Z77 Extreme 4-M | i5 2500k 3.3Ghz | Nvidia Gtx 680 2048MB | 8 GB DDR 3 1333Mhz | HP 2011x 20" 1600x900
3DS FC: 4313 1109 4662

User Info: CTsChoco

CTsChoco
9 months ago#73
If all you're after is Plat Shield it should be a selection for KC3 draws whenever that hits. But having Shout, Wall and the like might mean you won't get as much out of the draw itself.
Officially lurking full-time.
If you see me, it's a rarity.

User Info: cityyankee24

cityyankee24
9 months ago#74
Rhyten posted...
I need some opinions guys. Should I pull once to try and get the platinum shield?
I lack a holy boost armor and I have Firion BSB and Orlandeau OSB, so I can surely make good use of it.
I have Shout, Wall and a few faithgas, so mostly set on good relics (no healing BSB though).
Currently at 98 myth, and good XII synergy :/

Save your mythril. Aiming for Plat Shield on a 11x pull is not very wise. If your synergy is good then pull somewhere else that has holy boosting equipment.
Don't mind me, just making contact
|(-_-)__

User Info: serjrps

serjrps
9 months ago#75
@Thevideokid well yeah, everyone wants different things; I'm fairly confident that our Ultros banner will follow JP in that it'll be decided by popularity along with power creep, so there's gonna be a couple outliers in there, but surely a very strong banner overall.

@Warmenx if you only want Ashe's BSB you shouldn't pull. Chances are it'll appear in better banners in the near future, and chasing a single relic is a bad idea.

@Rhyten If your prize is Platinum Shield just wait until KC3 like @CTsChoco mentioned.
FFRK Friend ID - bx7h
Cid Raines Metamorphose - Also have Wall and other stuff if you guys need.

User Info: Warmenx

Warmenx
9 months ago#76
serjrps posted...
@Thevideokid well yeah, everyone wants different things; I'm fairly confident that our Ultros banner will follow JP in that it'll be decided by popularity along with power creep, so there's gonna be a couple outliers in there, but surely a very strong banner overall.

@Warmenx if you only want Ashe's BSB you shouldn't pull. Chances are it'll appear in better banners in the near future, and chasing a single relic is a bad idea.

@Rhyten If your prize is Platinum Shield just wait until KC3 like @CTsChoco mentioned.

So I should just continue saving my mythril then. Well at least I wont risk getting another relic for Fran. I have 3 of her relics and I very rarely use her.
"You chose the wrong day to mess with me" - Keiji Maeda (Samurai Warriors)

User Info: cityyankee24

cityyankee24
9 months ago#77
Strongly reconsidering a pull now. Doing an in-depth review of my synergy here and I am decent. Torment CM ready? No, but maybe I'll wait for the next XII banner to get Torment CM ready. I don't think Pyroclasm, Apoc Shield, Strahl Strafe, and War Dance will cut it.

For this event, I've got a full stock of weaponry sticks and I think I can get another Heavy Coat to 3+++, making my armor selection a Plat Shield and 2 Heavy Coat 3+++.

The OSB is nice (have Balthier imperial fire) and the two BSBs are awesome...what really drives me away is the last 4 items in Banner 1. I do not like them aside from Platinum Shield, but it would be a dupe for me.

Edit: I wouldn't be totally displeased with Balthier's SSB, it would pair nicely with Strahl Strafe.
Don't mind me, just making contact
|(-_-)__

User Info: Thevideokid

Thevideokid
9 months ago#78
I have terrible XII synergy and I'm still considering not pulling. I want to go hard on the VII banners next week, between Zack BSB, Cloud BSB2, Cid BSB, Red XIII BSB, and Aeris USB. So much good stuff...PLUS Cid Raines BSB comes back the following week. Ugh, too much awesome, not enough pulls to allocate...
XBL gt: TheCrisco
3DS FC 3926-4763-4865, IGN: Crisco

User Info: FallenBlue

FallenBlue
9 months ago#79
I thought the last of the great Banners was supposed to be the Tactics or Nightmare Summoner's banners.

But SolitaireD keeps mentioning "best xxxx relic for a while" "must-have" "awesome" with each new banner.

User Info: Gravijah_

Gravijah_
9 months ago#80
There are plenty of great banners. That's different from amazing all time great banners like XIV-1, which IMO, was better than Tactics and others. Nightmare Summon banner was another special case for people who wanted to round out their magic team. We're at a point where you can find reasons to pull on almost every banner, especially before the LMR era.
FFRK: u9HE |Prayer of the Lost| Always 400+ realm neutral MND
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFXII Arcturus & Vayne's Gloves/Nightbringer Banners Relic Draw Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived