The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

When you see SolitaireD and TheChap656 talking to each other in a thread...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. When you see SolitaireD and TheChap656 talking to each other in a thread...

User Info: Netherscythe

Netherscythe
1 month ago#1
It's like watching 2 omnipotent characters in a show have a dialogue.

I mean I know they are both just a couple a normal people but it's like if we lived in ancient Greece and like Apollo and like Poseidon were just chatting it up. And down here on the mortal plane we are just like.. " huh I didn't know Apollo and Poseidon knew each other.... and on such good terms too... interesting"

I dunno maybe it's because both of them are part of the few that dedicate serious time providing extremely useful info to us all, so it's easy to see them as like more of a source of knowledge rather than regular Joes.

Either way, thanks @SolitaireD and @TheChap656, and of course everyone else!

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
1 month ago#2
The are cool.
Why do we exist? What happens when we stop existing? What is Life?

User Info: RagingRicans

RagingRicans
1 month ago#3
God, this post is cringe lol

They make sick topics though
PSN/CFN ID: RagingRicans. "There is always a little truth behind every "Kappa" Give me a watch at:http://www.twitch.tv/ragingricans

User Info: SolitaireD

SolitaireD
1 month ago#4
????
3DS FC: 2809-9061-6615
JP FFRK (QT3rB): All utility except Runic and Astra. Includes Vessel of Fate, Guts, Radiant Shield, 24 Medicas, 26 BSBs, 9 OSBs, etc

User Info: TheChap656

TheChap656
1 month ago#5
@SolitaireD posted...
????

Apparently if we chit-chat, it's a god-level (or demi-god at least) event now. Be warned! No casual chatting!
FFRK VvAE: OK Burst (419 Mind, more in VII, IX, or X)

User Info: SolitaireD

SolitaireD
1 month ago#6
TheChap656 posted...
@SolitaireD posted...
????

Apparently if we chit-chat, it's a god-level (or demi-god at least) event now. Be warned! No casual chatting!

I see.

Hmm.......

BARTZ USB IS COMING

MY PEOPLE, PRAY FOR ME
3DS FC: 2809-9061-6615
JP FFRK (QT3rB): All utility except Runic and Astra. Includes Vessel of Fate, Guts, Radiant Shield, 24 Medicas, 26 BSBs, 9 OSBs, etc

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#7
SolitaireD posted...
TheChap656 posted...
@SolitaireD posted...
????

I see.

Hmm.......

BARTZ USB IS COMING

MY PEOPLE, PRAY FOR ME

Lmao!!! That might actually work. ;)
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: Postaga

Postaga
1 month ago#8
SolitaireD posted...
TheChap656 posted...
@SolitaireD posted...
????

I see.

Hmm.......

BARTZ USB IS COMING

MY PEOPLE, PRAY FOR ME

Actual god tier post

User Info: omega cookie

omega cookie
1 month ago#9
I have anyone who posts guides or breakdowns followed, so it's a big block of redish pink names throwing out knowledge. Lets me know I should actually read those posts, instead of skimming.

Makes me wish my old custom script still worked so I could quickly identify and skip Echonull's long math posts. Not because they are bad or anything, but I end up sitting here getting sucked into it and trying to prod holes into it in my head. Old habits.
FFRK: BRKB
Eiko - Prayer of the Lost

User Info: Faroth

Faroth
1 month ago#10
You should quote their conversation here so we all can learn the ancient scripts
FFRK RW: Agrias BSB - Code YWwo - Imperil Holy FTW!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. When you see SolitaireD and TheChap656 talking to each other in a thread...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived