Who are your favorite healers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Who are your favorite healers?

User Info: MajorMahalo1

MajorMahalo1
8 months ago#11
As far as characters? Garnet, Yuna, and Lenna are my all time favorites.

In FFRK: Y'shtola, Aerith, and Relm since I have their BSB's + Y'shtola has wall. So, I use them a lot.
Proud descendant of King Kamehameha of Hawaii but I can't prove it.
FFRK: QcCe: Vessel of Fate

User Info: Rhyten

Rhyten
8 months ago#12
Solarwind posted...
raoxi posted...
Hidden bloom is CT0 with a 2000 stock hp too. Is pretty boss.

It sucks 'cause apparently it's causing some peoples' games to crash. I've seen a few lobbies in MP labeled not to bring it because of that.

Those people probably use a non-supported phone (like I am). Thing is, it's their problem, not Denas. If your phone doesn't have enough RAM it might shut down with some soul breaks or other things (like Bartz U+ sometime ago).
Antec Neo Eco 620w | Asrock Z77 Extreme 4-M | i5 2500k 3.3Ghz | Nvidia Gtx 680 2048MB | 8 GB DDR 3 1333Mhz | HP 2011x 20" 1600x900
3DS FC: 4313 1109 4662

User Info: corrente

corrente
8 months ago#13
Any healer with Bard/Dancer access -- Sarah, Cait Sith, Penelo particularly bc I have relics.
FFRK: Vessel of Fate w/458 MND - jznH
Lord of Nightmares 8 months ago#14
Vanille followed by Eiko.

User Info: roleplayingace

roleplayingace
8 months ago#15
Aerith is my favourite FF character ever . I have her BSB and PP but now have Yshtola and Eiko's BSB so she isn't getting as much use anymore which makes me a little sad .
RPGHerione

User Info: Ladysoalluring

Ladysoalluring
8 months ago#16
Aerith is my favorite FF character but I missed her Fury Brand and USSB =(

Vanille is also one of my most favorites and I have her USSB, Burst, and Super. Back in the day used to also run her Deprotega/Deshellga as well. I also almost fully dived Vanille accidentally because I don't really have a proper hold of the dive system whoops xD Might as well finish her off now even though their is better choices for diving out there I found out >_>

I don't play FFXIV but I adore kitties (mine is curled up in the nook of a seat right now ;3) and I have everything of Yshtola's, she's great ;D

Unfortunately I missed out on Eiko's USSB and I have no resources to try again even though it is back (funny story when I tried for it during the first time Phase 5 was out I had a pull that was three disco balls and another rainbow ... it was three Zidane OSBs and Dagger's Burst o-o), but I do have her Burst :) My main healer duo is currently Vanille and Yshtola that I bright to multiplayer but I've seen people make great use of Eiko in MP with her super and Burst, she is also great ;D
Official "Vanille" of the Dissidia Duodecim boards
"To hate, to hurt, to destroy ... I couldn't do it" - Vanille

User Info: Asternex

Asternex
8 months ago#17
My favorites are Arc and Minwu because they are male white mages.
However RNG decided my main healers would be Y'shtola for a good while and Aerith with mostly everything but het USB avaliable to me.

Other healer I'd love to be able to use with no regrets is Ovelia. It might be her casting animation.
I don't need to "get a life!" I'm a gamer! I have many lives!
I kissed an elf and I liked it

User Info: TheChap656

TheChap656
8 months ago#18
Yuna is my favorite healer atm with her BSB2. That Boostga.
FFRK VvAE: OK Burst (419 Mind, more in VII, IX, or X)

User Info: Majere07

Majere07
8 months ago#19
Y'shtola - AP, SS2, and Asylum relics.

Pulled Relm's brush which helped with Nemesis D180.
Rx's and VG's
Currently playing: TLoH: Trails of Cold Steel II (Vita), Record Keepers (iOS)

User Info: borak1985

borak1985
8 months ago#20
Vanille is my #1 because of Transcendant Dream
My #2 is Minwu because I have 2: his BSB and SSB
My #3 would be Penelo because I have a few relics for her including BSB
My #4 would be Porom because of Sync
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Who are your favorite healers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived