Day 1 Player: Signing Off

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Day 1 Player: Signing Off

User Info: tryforce

tryforce
6 months ago#11
Best of luck and try to stay away from all the online games.

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
6 months ago#12
My ffrk time is mostly spent reading forums lol, actual playing time is pretty minimal. Auto speed5 ftw :)

User Info: Wind Traveler

Wind Traveler
6 months ago#13
bluenight15 posted...
Just wanted to pop into the board one last time and wish everyone the best. I've been playing from day one and this board has been one of the most enjoyable aspects of FFRK to me. I've contributed little to nothing for the folks here but have greatly benefited from the insight of the veteran players and the enjoyed seeing the zeal of the newer ones. However, all good things must come to an end. What has been a major part of my day for the past two or so years is finally being laid to rest. My time spent playing for the last several months have become obligatory and has felt more like a responsibility than a source of entertainment. I wanted to keep playing, but for all of the wrong reasons. I have invested hundreds and hundreds of hours (as well as dollars) into the game and I felt for those reasons I needed to keep at it. With Nemesis recently being released I decided to go about and cut the cord. I was planning to quit after that fight, win, lose, or draw. Initially I accepted defeat but didn't want to leave such a great game on a negative note. Thanks to lots of advice from the board (I read daily and rarely every post) I was able to clear, but not master the final fight.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the good folks who keep this board running and wish all the Keepers who will be keepin' on the best.

Thanks for the memories FFRK. Best wishes to all.

you'll be back, they always come back.
a fish isn't dinner until it's caught.

User Info: Zura38

Zura38
6 months ago#14
Hopefully you can come back to the game and play it more for fun again
'Death is not the end, for anything that has ever once lived remains a part of a great cycle of regeneration.
But what of those outside of the cycle?'

User Info: Faroth

Faroth
6 months ago#15
Thanks for all the wishes. I really hope you achieve peace of mind and happiness with your decision.
FFRK RW: Agrias BSB - Code YWwo - Imperil Holy FTW!

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
6 months ago#16
Farewell Blueknight, I am on the fence on joining you too.

User Info: Renn_Inoue

Renn_Inoue
6 months ago#17
Best wishes! I had a really nice haul during anniversary, so I don't expect to do much in the game for a while except hoard mithril. I think once I spend that hoard, I may hang it up also. But I definitely want to experience the uber Ultra Soul Breaks and LM before hanging it up. :)

User Info: Gigandas

Gigandas
6 months ago#18
I think the other problem with FFBE for me aside from the amount of constant grinding, is that there's little to no payoff in collecting all the lapis/tickets to spend on the pulls - you can go an insane amount of time before you even pull a 5* base, and even then, you may not get a particularly good one. I gave it up just recently too, and have not regretted or looked back since.
3DS: 3368-2141-2633

User Info: Rhyten

Rhyten
6 months ago#19
Gigandas posted...
I think the other problem with FFBE for me aside from the amount of constant grinding, is that there's little to no payoff in collecting all the lapis/tickets to spend on the pulls - you can go an insane amount of time before you even pull a 5* base, and even then, you may not get a particularly good one. I gave it up just recently too, and have not regretted or looked back since.

Yep, the game does not give you any satisfaction (or very rarely). I saved like 60 pulls and got 0 5* units and only 2 of a 4* specific banner unit within 40+ of those.
Antec Neo Eco 620w | Asrock Z77 Extreme 4-M | i5 2500k 3.3Ghz | Nvidia Gtx 680 2048MB | 8 GB DDR 3 1333Mhz | HP 2011x 20" 1600x900
3DS FC: 4313 1109 4662

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
6 months ago#20
Later....good luck in all things and hope you find a nice other side activity.
Space for rent........
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Day 1 Player: Signing Off

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived