Android user: Crashing after almost every battle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Android user: Crashing after almost every battle

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
6 months ago#11
There have been some recent updates to Android OS and most notably the one just a couple weeks ago. In fact, since the last one, when I play on my phone I have to open the app, let it get to log in, minimize, and the maximize again. I have a Galaxy S7 and if I DON'T minimze and them maximize button presses do not register in the proper location. The all register about 10 pixels too low and to the right.

Note 3 SHOULDN'T have any issues. Its a rather beefy phone.
Space for rent........

User Info: Gravijah_

Gravijah_
6 months ago#12
I've been having crashes the past few days on Nox, not sure what is going on.
FFRK: u9HE |Prayer of the Lost| Always 430+ realm neutral MND

User Info: frozentuna

frozentuna
6 months ago#13
Not sure if my crash problem is due to similar issues, but every time i try to remove an inactive Galuf follower the game crashes.
Also, in one of the recent events the game would crash each time i used Vaan's BSSB on a boss.

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
6 months ago#14
LG-LK430, for the record.
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/

User Info: MRsleepyhead

MRsleepyhead
6 months ago#15
Used to have that problem on a blu phone used to crash randomly. Now with the current phone every once in a while. (still not a good enough phone tho) just try to find a decent phone. Right now im saving up for a new phone.
February 27th 2017. River city ransom underground

User Info: Rhyten

Rhyten
6 months ago#16
jayman7 posted...
LG-LK430, for the record.

Well there you go, that device only has 1GB of RAM, the game requires a minimum of 2.
No wonder you are getting crashes.
Antec Neo Eco 620w | Asrock Z77 Extreme 4-M | i5 2500k 3.3Ghz | Nvidia Gtx 680 2048MB | 8 GB DDR 3 1333Mhz | HP 2011x 20" 1600x900
3DS FC: 4313 1109 4662

User Info: SaltyZero24

SaltyZero24
6 months ago#17
You could try playing on an emulator when at home, it should work way better.

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
6 months ago#18
I love how people are blaming their phones instead of placing blame where it belongs, Dena's terrible coding for Android phones that they refuse to try and work on. My phone has nothing to do with the button misaligning issues for example, that is all on Dena as this game is the only game that has that issue.

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
6 months ago#19
My game on Android crashes a lot too but not after every battle.
Why do we exist? What happens when we stop existing? What is Life?

User Info: sohmwan87

sohmwan87
6 months ago#20
@mazurka, thought my new phone would remedy this problem. trying to cast rw. and it defended instead.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Android user: Crashing after almost every battle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived