Do I absolutely need to craft summons/dismissal for Celerity/Summon Nightmares?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Do I absolutely need to craft summons/dismissal for Celerity/Summon Nightmares?

User Info: lcedfire

lcedfire
7 months ago#11
Dismissal is not a bad ability and there are several people that can use it since they don't have access to lifesiphon or wrath. It also comes out faster than other 4* abilities.

And as far as the nightmares go, good luck doing them without. The tonberries suck even with celerity, I imagine its almost impossible without. Power creep did not affect that fight in the slightest.

The summon ones, same deal. If you want another way of looking at it, you can think of it as converting 50-100 normal/greater orbs into 4 crystals at the cost of 1 stamina and a bit of time. You will not get that ratio anywhere else in the game

User Info: darkflagrance

darkflagrance
6 months ago#12
Thanks everyone for the advice. I finally crafted r1 Ifrit and conquered Neo Bahamut, and then beat the Celerity nightmares with Luneth bsb rw.

Time to bite the bullet on Leviathan for Valigarmanda ;-;
[This signature has been deleted due to the request of God.]
3DS Friend code: 3668-8578-3939 :: IGN: Marx (Y), Taiyoryu (Sun)

User Info: tadpole11

tadpole11
6 months ago#13
The strategy by SolitaireD actually says you can get by on just skinned knees -- ie, low summon hones because you can dupe the fight into giving you infinite ethers/turbo ethers.

Haven't tried it yet cause I'm waiting until power creep serves it to me on a silver platter. I wouldn't use Vali unless I had Alph BSB anyway probably for the ether command. Most of my summoners are healers anyway which means they never summon, and I already have Bahamut R2 going on R3.
FFRK ID: *KcKu* -- "Hidden Bloom"
Aerith 417 MND; instant large group heal, Shellga, plus 2000 HP-stock on all allies (triggers w/ no delay)

User Info: Rhyten

Rhyten
6 months ago#14
darkflagrance posted...
Thanks everyone for the advice. I finally crafted r1 Ifrit and conquered Neo Bahamut, and then beat the Celerity nightmares with Luneth bsb rw.

Time to bite the bullet on Leviathan for Valigarmanda ;-;

Leviathan is the only ability that does multi hit water magic damage for now... it's pretty good IMO. Don't bother with 3* summons, I won all nightmares without them (but I do have some cool summon soul breaks).
Antec Neo Eco 620w | Asrock Z77 Extreme 4-M | i5 2500k 3.3Ghz | Nvidia Gtx 680 2048MB | 8 GB DDR 3 1333Mhz | HP 2011x 20" 1600x900
3DS FC: 4313 1109 4662
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Do I absolutely need to craft summons/dismissal for Celerity/Summon Nightmares?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived