Single player Apoc+ PSA or glitch I'm unsure.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Single player Apoc+ PSA or glitch I'm unsure.

User Info: Netherscythe

Netherscythe
4 months ago#1
He looses weakness at 70% however damaging him with high weakness damage NEAR 70% gave me another turn of weakness after he was well below 60%

My example. I was using Raines, around 73% health left I burned another bsb on him, it was 6 x around 8k or so putting him around 56%. However after that turn the next turn he was still holy weak to multiple characters.

It was just 1 extra turn but I had 3 multi hit attacks that hit him for 2x damage when they defiantly shouldn't have.

User Info: Uiru

Uiru
4 months ago#2
I'm pretty sure he keeps weaknesses until very weak phase (30/40%). I've been hammering him for a while now and have noticed that water and holy weaks continue far past the 50% mark.

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
4 months ago#3
Uiru posted...
I'm pretty sure he keeps weaknesses until very weak phase (30/40%). I've been hammering him for a while now and have noticed that water and holy weaks continue far past the 50% mark.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't because it cut off at 70% for me both of my attempts

User Info: Neokid

Neokid
4 months ago#4
TheChap656 already mentioned in his post. Twintania only has weakness for the first 30% of his hp. When he goes to 70% and below, he loses the weakness.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/75419562?jumpto=4#4
The brave might die but the coward never lived.
FFRK friend code: GTQy Y'shtola SSII

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
4 months ago#5
Neokid posted...
TheChap656 already mentioned in his post. Twintania only has weakness for the first 30% of his hp. When he goes to 70% and below, he loses the weakness.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/75419562?jumpto=4#4

Apparently there is a bug that some people are experiencing that makes the fight easier for them by allowing his weakness to be exploited far below 70%. However like with everything in this game I do not benefit from Good Fortune. Therefore the helpful bug did not happen for me and the weakness cut off exactly where it was supposed to

User Info: eX Calmune

eX Calmune
4 months ago#6
yeah I was hitting weakness until about 40% don't know past that because he ate TGC's OSB then kicked the bucket from Vaan's next attack.
FFRK RW: Vessel of Fate - DBof

User Info: Ol_Uncle_Gagnon

Ol_Uncle_Gagnon
4 months ago#7
I just used imperil holy
From
Agrias so he was weak the whole fight......
PSN : James_Gagnon
I'm sharpening my knife, Kupo...!

User Info: Lvl9999Prinny

Lvl9999Prinny
4 months ago#8
I experienced this glitch too. At around the halfway mark Raines smacked him with a capped Metamorphosis hitting weakness.
FFRK 3Bhf Whisperweed Ballad (AoE ImpHoly, Party +50% Atk, CMD1 -Atk/Mag, CMD 2 -Def/Res)
Whatever you do... don't pick me up, dood.

User Info: Rhyten

Rhyten
4 months ago#9
Same here, was using Yuffies BSB and was hitting weakness even with the enemy hp at roughly 40%. It went away after that though.
Antec Neo Eco 620w | Asrock Z77 Extreme 4-M | i5 2500k 3.3Ghz | Nvidia Gtx 680 2048MB | 8 GB DDR 3 1333Mhz | HP 2011x 20" 1600x900
3DS FC: 4313 1109 4662

User Info: NarutoSakura1

NarutoSakura1
4 months ago#10
I actually think it occurs once he gets the Gigaflare attack off.
FFRK RW: Main Account (ueSu) - Cid Raines BSB (Metamorphose) w/ synergy;
Alternate Account (gkhE) - Keeper's Tome (RW changes often for this account)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Single player Apoc+ PSA or glitch I'm unsure.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived