We can craft Ruby spark and Flame burst

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. We can craft Ruby spark and Flame burst

User Info: JustDave1315

JustDave1315
4 months ago#11
I, admittedly, didn't know this until now because I just finished doing the Type-O event myself. Nightmares dominated most of my time...should I hide from a mob?
FFRK RW - OK BSB ID - msbu

User Info: Godric1696

Godric1696
4 months ago#12
JustDave1315 posted...
I, admittedly, didn't know this until now because I just finished doing the Type-O event myself. Nightmares dominated most of my time...should I hide from a mob?

Tad nightmares. Did 5 yesterday. I'm all done. Just had to have the willpower to do it lol. Such a nuisance.
"I am the wish-gatherer. I am the world-maker. Desire is the thread that binds the world together.." Remedi
FFRK: RW- Eiko - Guardian Mog - Y8Bi

User Info: pobbes

pobbes
4 months ago#13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRwulXTGhKU

User Info: Rhyten

Rhyten
4 months ago#14
I have literally no holy orbs, and need quite a few :\ onto FF Type 0 right now.

To make the topic useful, how good are these 4* star sharpshooter abilities? They seem nothing special (aoe single hit is not that strong these days).
Antec Neo Eco 620w | Asrock Z77 Extreme 4-M | i5 2500k 3.3Ghz | Nvidia Gtx 680 2048MB | 8 GB DDR 3 1333Mhz | HP 2011x 20" 1600x900
3DS FC: 4313 1109 4662

User Info: JakeN43

JakeN43
4 months ago#15
Rhyten posted...
I have literally no holy orbs, and need quite a few :\ onto FF Type 0 right now.

To make the topic useful, how good are these 4* star sharpshooter abilities? They seem nothing special (aoe single hit is not that strong these days).

Im pretty sure they have higher damage multipliers than soellblades
FFBE: 1001 ATK Orlandeau
IGN: Kindred 008,135,977

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
4 months ago#16
Read announcements. And most abilities are available in the events they're added so good to check there too.

JakeN43 posted...
Im pretty sure they have higher damage multipliers than soellblades

They do, even when not using a ranged weapon. When using one, much better.

The only upside to spellblades is more characters have things that synergize with them. Shooter-related RMs/LMs and the like are rare.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. We can craft Ruby spark and Flame burst

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived